Post Three Things About Yourself

Miranda

Guest greyhalo

That is a good picture...what kinds of beer was it?

Oh and...begging strips are awesome, yo-yos have actually claimed many testicles so a nose would be nothing to them...I am guessing that #1 is false!

I often shave my chest hair into funny shapes

I had an emo mullet for two weeks

I accidentally went to class with chunks of the nugget of weed I had slept on still in my hair

I'll say that #2 is false.

1. I used to live a few blocks away from Trent Reznor.

2. I pierced my own nose in college.

3. I drink coffee daily.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm iam guessing 3 is flase i know u have your nose pierced so i could see you doin that urself and perhaps i could see you living a few locks from reznor before he was famous

i jumped off my garage one time when i was 14 into a pile of snow only to find out on contact there was a wheel barrow under the snow and broke my tail bone

iam deathy afriad of the movie The Wizard Of Oz

i once dumped my old motorcylce doin 50 and walked away with only a bruised elbow and road rash on my back

and he beer candy man for picture was case of budwizer and a 2 cases of budlight and a 12 bottle pack of labat

Guest greyhalo

hmm iam guessing 3 is flase i know u have your nose pierced so i could see you doin that urself and perhaps i could see you living a few locks from reznor before he was famous

i jumped off my garage one time when i was 14 into a pile of snow only to find out on contact there was a wheel barrow under the snow and broke my tail bone

iam deathy afriad of the movie The Wizard Of Oz

i once dumped my old motorcylce doin 50 and walked away with only a bruised elbow and road rash on my back

and he beer candy man for picture was case of budwizer and a 2 cases of budlight and a 12 bottle pack of labat

You're correct. I don't drink coffee anymore. I lived a few blocks away from Mr. Reznor from 2001-2004 in New Orleans. I pierced my nose in my dorm room when I was 18.

I'll say #2 is false for you. It's just silly.

1. I once ate a cricket on a dare.

2. My friends and I used to hang out in an abandoned hotel in Detroit as teens.

3. I was a nude model for an art class.

You're correct. I don't drink coffee anymore. I lived a few blocks away from Mr. Reznor from 2001-2004 in New Orleans. I pierced my nose in my dorm room when I was 18.

I'll say #2 is false for you. It's just silly.

1. I once ate a cricket on a dare.

2. My friends and I used to hang out in an abandoned hotel in Detroit as teens.

3. I was a nude model for an art class.

your correct

id say 1 is false i couldnt see you eating a cricket

i could see you being a party girl in your younger days and could see you being nude for artistic reasons

1) i once drank 5 6-hour power shots to se what would happen

2) i went to canada on my 19th birthday with freinds and ran into one of the popular girls in school ( i must add me andmy group of freinds were the punk/goth outcasts) and she ended up comming over because she reconized us and confided in us she actually had a fetish for goth guys and ended up sleeping togther that night

3) i found out last year my cosuins were burned as witches in the salem witch trials

Guest greyhalo

your correct

id say 1 is false i couldnt see you eating a cricket

i could see you being a party girl in your younger days and could see you being nude for artistic reasons

2) i went to canada on my 19th birthday with freinds and ran into one of the popular girls in school ( i must add me andmy group of freinds were the punk/goth outcasts) and she ended up comming over because she reconized us and confided in us she actually had a fetish for goth guys and ended up sleeping togther that night

3) i found out last year my cosuins were burned as witches in the salem witch trials

I did eat a cricket. I never modeled nude. I'm too shy for that.

I'll say #1 is false for you. I can't see you drinking THAT much so quickly.

1. I smoked opium once.

2. I keyed an ex-boyfriend's car.

3. I have a rose tattoo on my behind.

your correct

Hmm... 1 or 3... I think 1, sounds like an "I knew a guy who..." tale.

Me:

1. I was once caught in a shootout at a Rainbow Gathering

2. I was a contestant on Jeopardy

3. One of my favorite pieces of jewelry was eaten by a goat

Me:

actually 2 is the lie....i tryed to drink 5 6 hour power shots and ended up getting horribly sick and 3 if anyone has ever heard of Rebbeca Nurse whom was stoned that twas me cousin....

for miss pomba i mean this in a good way i have no idea what a rainbow gathering is iam guessig its either for gay pride or somthin along the lines of somthin hippyish so i could see you there and i could see a goat eating anything so i could see him snatching somthin off ya and eatin it...so id say

2 is the lie

i went to Celies Chillie (Chris Chelios from the red wings) reateraunt in Dearborn last year and turned out he actually enjoys cooking in the dinner in the off season and ended up cooking my chillie dogs for me...quite god actually

at the GOTJ last year i got drunk and stoned with Shaggy 2 Dope

when i worked at Rams Horn i waited on Yellow Card

Guest greyhalo

Me:

I'm going to guess that #1 is the lie.

Guest greyhalo

actually 2 is the lie....i tryed to drink 5 6 hour power shots and ended up getting horribly sick and 3 if anyone has ever heard of Rebbeca Nurse whom was stoned that twas me cousin....

for miss pomba i mean this in a good way i have no idea what a rainbow gathering is iam guessig its either for gay pride or somthin along the lines of somthin hippyish so i could see you there and i could see a goat eating anything so i could see him snatching somthin off ya and eatin it...so id say

2 is the lie

i went to Celies Chillie (Chris Chelios from the red wings) reateraunt in Dearborn last year and turned out he actually enjoys cooking in the dinner in the off season and ended up cooking my chillie dogs for me...quite god actually

at the GOTJ last year i got drunk and stoned with Shaggy 2 Dope

when i worked at Rams Horn i waited on Yellow Card

I'll say #2 is the lie.

I still have 3 things posted above.

1. I smoked opium once.

Hm... #1? I mean where the hell do you even GET opium? Only opiate I've never done, if it were readily findable I damn well would've had to try some at some point!

Me, #3 is the lie. I did live on a farmette once where one of my chores was goat herding... but I never let any of 'em get my jewelry!

I actually was on Jeopardy in 1999. I came in 2nd & won a trip to South Africa.

Gimp you are correct, Rainbow Gathering is a giant-ass annual hippie event with smaller regional ones thru the year... the last place you'd expect a shootout. This one however was in the wilds of Kentucky and we got caught between two local bootlegger gangs having a dispute.

and wow, I think there is a "Goody Nurse" who gets a mention in the book Tituba...

Guest greyhalo

Hm... #1? I mean where the hell do you even GET opium? Only opiate I've never done, if it were readily findable I damn well would've had to try some at some point!

Me, #3 is the lie. I did live on a farmette once where one of my chores was goat herding... but I never let any of 'em get my jewelry!

I actually was on Jeopardy in 1999. I came in 2nd & won a trip to South Africa.

Gimp you are correct, Rainbow Gathering is a giant-ass annual hippie event with smaller regional ones thru the year... the last place you'd expect a shootout. This one however was in the wilds of Kentucky and we got caught between two local bootlegger gangs having a dispute.

and wow, I think there is a "Goody Nurse" who gets a mention in the book Tituba...

I did smoke real opium once when I was 19. Yes, it's damn near impossible to come by. # 3 is the lie. Fuck rose tattoos. I don't have any tats on my bum. I have 11, but they're mainly on my upper body--back and arms.

I did smoke real opium once when I was 19. Yes, it's damn near impossible to come by.

Impossible to buy you say...hmm...it isn't just tossed around like weed you know...

Drove a Dodge Viper around a track once

Dranka quart of red wine vinegar after losing a poker game

Got one of my metal arm bands stuck to an electric fence at my friends farm

Guest greyhalo

Impossible to buy you say...hmm...it isn't just tossed around like weed you know...

Drove a Dodge Viper around a track once

Dranka quart of red wine vinegar after losing a poker game

Got one of my metal arm bands stuck to an electric fence at my friends farm

You can read about how difficult it is to find in "The Last Opium Den" by Nick Tosches. It's nothing like weed.

I'll say #2 is the lie. I've injested capfuls of vinegar before, and that was intense. An entire quart? No way.

1. I waited on Aretha Franklin several times when I worked retail.

2. I used to live in the same neighborhood as Anne Rice.

3. I got to meet Nick Cave at a book-signing.

I did eat a cricket. I never modeled nude. I'm too shy for that.

I'll say #1 is false for you. I can't see you drinking THAT much so quickly.

1. I smoked opium once.

1. Yeah, I've done that on accident once

2 iz lie!

You am correct

I did go to school and do a radio show with Judita Wignall, better known as Judy Nails of Guitar Hero fame

l_4239f4445bddc8651a22c97951e13c58.jpg

I did not get in a fight with Tyler Mane at dinner. However, he did get drunk, tip the table over, and holler at me. But his ridiculously gorgeous and witty fiancee tamed the mighty beast. (I almost died)

upload_download.jpg

I was in fact homecoming king my senior year of high school and lordy did people hate me for that. I was the only person NOT wearing a jersey or Cheerleading uniform. I was basically a metalhead dressed in black with long hair. The contending runner up and basketball star of our class never figured that one out. lol

Guest Megalicious

I've never broken a bone.

I am an equestrienne.

I have a scar on my eyeball.

Well I know #2 is true so....... *tries to think if I've seen a scare on Amanda's eye*. I'm totally going with #1; #1 is false.

i'm hoping No 3 lulu

1. I've been servant to HRH the duke of Glouscter

2. I've had and attended a royal invite in No1 uniform

3. I Nearly bought a Rolls Royce Merlin to put into a hearse

#3 is an awsome idea...especially since the problem of staved fuel during nose dives would not exist in a hearse...though I would stick with a Junkers Jumo 213 complete with fuel injection and three speed supercharger...

I say that #1 is false

Went sledding behind a truck doing 75mph

Turned a BB gun into a poor-man's .22 rifle

Made a cat pyramid at the humane society in my town...with live cats

i hope #1

1. I lied to my parents my senior year and told them I was going away for spring break. Took the money and stayed here and had partys all break at my friends.

2. I have never done drugs and I very much against it. Also I don't associate with people who ever have.

3. I'm extremly tickleish basicly everywhere.

Edited by Jessika Fxckin rocks

Mine was number one...which was true until a few years ago when I broke two toes on a slab of concrete. Then re-broke one of them last year when a Percheron (black horse in picture) stepped on it, but it wasn't her fault. The eye scar is from surgery when I was two, and is barely noticeable. It's just a teeny tiny skim mark that arches around the eyeball, so not like raised skin or anything. It's most unusual and always makes my "facts about me" lists.

My guesses:

HW -- number 2

candyman -- 3

Jessica -- 2

birkyandjessie.jpg

Edited by LuluVox

i hope #1

1. I lied to my parents my senior year and told them I was going away for spring break. Took the money and stayed here and had partys all break at my friends.

2. I have never done drugs and I very much against it. Also I don't associate with people who ever have.

3. I'm extremly tickleish basicly everywhere.

nope #1 is right...#3 is wrong and although it would be kinda funny, its would also be impossible...cats don't do that kinda stuff

#2 is false?

yeah it was number 2. I still have to pretend I have been to Chicago for number 1, I think one day long from now I'll tell them hopefully they will laugh.

yours on the other hand is very hard. Cause you more than likely smoked something else like a blunt, bong, bowl, ect at one point in time. Or smoked more than 2 joints.

hmmmmmmmmm :unsure:

#3 after smoking joints all day you switched it up