DGN Coffee house...

phee

Lo' there do I see my father..

Lo' there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brother..

Lo' there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning..

Lo' they do call to me..

they bid me take my place among them..

In the halls of Valhalla..

Where the brave may live..

Forever....

Lo' Rider

So Mr. T and Chuck Norris walk into a bar and it collapses instantly because there is no possible way that one building could contain that much awesomeness at once. Edited by Chernobyl

Hey...WE should have a coffee meeting & see who can consume the greatest amount of coffee in a 3 hour (or more) span of time :p

Kay, but we'd need some smoke to bring us down so as to not piss off everyone in the vicinity.

I can see it now, me shaking so bad that I'm dropping everything and knocking shit over breaking it and you going a hundred miles a minute, everyone would be so annoyed with us, it would rule :evil:.

Kay, but we'd need some smoke to bring us down so as to not piss off everyone in the vicinity.

I can see it now, me shaking so bad that I'm dropping everything and knocking shit over breaking it and you going a hundred miles a minute, everyone would be so annoyed with us, it would rule :evil:.

...no...we can't...the POINT was to be annoying...you wanna' start a thread for when we should do this AS A GROUP?

Trixxie's is good for this on a Wednesday night... :p

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic