"The 2004 Mix"

Chris Rohn

08aug04-200.jpg

I have decided to release my "08 August 2004" mix because I never officially released a mix cd in the year 2004. I figure this can help fill that void, since it's been over a year and a half (I was still making plans for the future at City Club at the time) since anyone has heard a 'fresh' recorded mix bearing my name. "08 August 2004" was going to be that one mix that I was going to spend a lot of time on, get it right, and release to the public. Unfortunately I never got around to making it exactly the way I wanted to make it. In this version the levels are a bit imperfect at times, but I really like the overall flow - while drawn out and slow at times - paints a great overall picture of my continued change in direction regarding my taste in music.

ENJOY! I'm also going to dig through my files at home (I've moved since recording this) and hopefully find the official tracklisting of everything I've thrown into this one.

Let me know what you think! :wink :

[download:73.6MB]

http://www.chrisrohn.com/mixes/DJ_CHRIS_RO..._2004-08-08.mp3

Additional mixes also available at http://www.chrisrohn.com.

I'm amused this got moved to reside with such entertaining threads such as "i need a mechanic," "neon for sale," and "need broadband?"

Maybe I should have just worded it to read "Hey guys! I've really been digging this music lately, so I made a mix-mp3. Feel free to listen to it and we can discuss!"

The disadvantage of being considered a commercial entity in full effect. :wink :

Archived