A Few Dgners Doing A Really Great Thing!

Brenda Starrr

I'm sure we'll have coffee and bagels or donuts here at the house in the am. You know you have to be here by 7:30am, right? Jeff has to teach tennis afterward, though. We'll figure it all out. It's only a mile walk.....

Girl you know I'm ALWAYS out of the loop (my fault) - so were hooking up at the Chez Brenda first? I had it in my head we were hooking up at the zoo.....(jeff and I are gonna play tennis soon - I gotsa afeelign therez some compatibility there.....)

Asperger is pronounced (az - per - je's) and is French in origin. The R is silent... I think.

NOTE: I was actually going to post this yesterday at around 12:30 but ran out of the house before hitting the reply button.

Jay: "Lets go to Mephisto's"

Me: "OK I need to shower and get ready"

Jay: "So I'll see you in 10 minutes"

Me: "Make it more like 20"

Got there by 01:15 which apparently there is no cover after that point in the night (long story, I still don't pay since I'm an employee but regulars don't get that option anymore :( ).

Money is extermly tight right now for me..but I send some postive engery your way to your boy.

Also warm hugs to all you guys..he looks like a great kid. I met you and your husband and like you guys. I would love meet your son sometime. When you guys do something like this again I make sure donate some money.. :biggrin:

-CatsEye :cat:

I'm so friggin broke it's not funny. But I do start a job this week (fingers crossed), would it help if I contributed even though it's after the walk, like say a month or two late, or would it be pointless afterwards? Because there's no way I can help before hand...I still have yet to contribute to DGN. Over a year and a half and I STILL don't have the money to do that....*just made himself sound REAL pathetic lol*

Archived