"No blatant spam for message boards/groups unless given special permission outside of the General promotion section."

Did you ask for permission first?

On a more serious note this is getting annoying. Just make it a sticky already or something and be done with it. People will either contribute or they won't. No reason to shove it in our faces.

Unless they're actually running out and they'll shut down the forum. In which case you should just put a huge ass banner link at the top saying so, or shut it down yourself like last time, that really got people's asses moving.

"No blatant spam for message boards/groups unless given special permission outside of the General promotion section."

Did you ask for permission first?

On a more serious note this is getting annoying. Just make it a sticky already or something and be done with it. People will either contribute or they won't. No reason to shove it in our faces.

Unless they're actually running out and they'll shut down the forum. In which case you should just put a huge ass banner link at the top saying so, or shut it down yourself like last time, that really got people's asses moving.

Or maybe he just knows how to run a SUCCESSFUL forum. You could shut your mouth and take a lesson.

You're like the boss at the end of Arcanum who wants to destroy the world to end suffering.

Actually I DO want to destroy the world to end suffering.

Also, that was a good game, but I never actually finished it. Thanks for ruining it now if I ever decide to.

How can this be considered spamming if it's to help the site it's on?

Come on people, Troy is sick, if he were working this wouldn't even be an issue, he would just pay for the difference and it wouldn't even be a blink of an eye, but he doesn't, and he has to foot the rest of the bills. 5 dollars a month is nothing. Especially for those of us who work, and the fact that we waste 5 on stupid shit all the time, to actually pay so little for something we spend so much time on, I don't see how that could hurt anyone. So please, if you can, help keep DGN alive. :)