[SAT 4/9] DGN Night @ City Club

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"if they go" bah. Get u ass down there , all of ya. :laughing:

And the lick-me , grab-me, different DGN names, and then different signature than the DGN names sometimes does get confusing. I've had it explained to me like 3 times now and i still get confused. :doh: :happy:

:doh Troy, I'm out of DGN cards now...I ran into a bevy of Gothic strippers, for REAL! I'll be there sat, but once again, I'll be there very, very late (I'll be there earlier on Friday night, in case any of you can make it...with the strippers.) :devil

"if they go" bah.    Get u ass down there , all of ya.  :laughing:

And the  lick-me , grab-me, different DGN names, and then different signature than the DGN names sometimes does get confusing.  I've had it explained to me like 3 times now and i still get confused.  :doh:  :happy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm confused again, are you saying they are all one person or three different people? :confused

:doh   Troy, I'm out of DGN cards now...I ran into a bevy of Gothic strippers, for REAL!  I'll be there sat, but once again, I'll be there very, very late (I'll be there earlier on Friday night, in case any of you can make it...with the strippers.)  :devil

Well good work!

When you say very very late what time are we talking about? My ride usually try to drag me out of there around 3:30-4 ish. If we dont hook up im sure ill see you at some point , somehwere else, or i can figure out who is staying till close and give them to them, to give em to you.

I"ll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes you heard correctly. I said I would be there and I expect my kiss from Troy!!! Otherwise I'm going to be upset.

Careful what you wish for. :devil

Glad your comming though seriously, anyone that doesnt know LW , she is cool. =)

Guest MsMaldoror

I'm most likely going on Friday night. You're bringing strippers? Can I have a DGN lap dance?

:doh  Troy, I'm out of DGN cards now...I ran into a bevy of Gothic strippers, for REAL!  I'll be there sat, but once again, I'll be there very, very late (I'll be there earlier on Friday night, in case any of you can make it...with the strippers.)  :devil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm confused again, are you saying they are all one person or three different people?  :confused

Yeah it is confusing leme see if i can break it down properly its 3 different people:(thinks really hard)

WishesSheWasDead -- a.k.a. Lindsey, Lin-Lin

DressedLikeMe -- a.k.a Elle , Gabby, Grab- Me

Dark Juggulet -- a.k.a Crystal , Lick-Me

Did i get that all right ? If i did i want a cookie!! Now!!! :happy:

I'm most likely going on Friday night.  You're bringing strippers?  Can I have a DGN lap dance?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:devil Well, they're "really not strippers" they just like to lap dance & act like it...and they are going to love dancin' for you, Ms. Maldoror. I'f your really nice, maybe I'll shake it for ya too. LOL

Troy, It's likely to be 130-200ish when I'll arrive. I shall do my best.

Yeah it is confusing leme see if i can break it down properly its 3 different people:(thinks really hard)

WishesSheWasDead -- a.k.a.  Lindsey, Lin-Lin

DressedLikeMe  -- a.k.a  Elle , Gabby, Grab- Me

Dark Juggulet  --  a.k.a  Crystal , Lick-Me

Did i get that all right ?  If i did i want a cookie!! Now!!!  :happy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for clearing all that up...now I can sleep easier at night :cool

Heres your damn cookie already!! sheesh!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

um....my name isn't lick me thats another name for lin-lin. I'm just crystal for now unless you wanna give me a pet name :grin now I have more of a reason to rape you saturday :devil

um....my name isn't lick me thats another name for lin-lin. I'm just crystal for now unless you wanna give me a pet name :grin  now I have more of a reason to rape you saturday :devil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not called "rape" if he's willing....it's possibly going to be chemically altered judgement consent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:doh no no no no no....

WishesSheWasDead--Lindsey a.k.a: Lick-Me

DressedLikeMe--Elle, Gabi(same person) a.k.a: Grab-Me

DarkJuggulet-- Crystal...

But i guess you can have a cookie anyway Troy...you were close