Female Models Wanted

TomCat

I'm planning a photo shoot for mid to late April. The results of the shoot(s) will be published in a regional magazine called "Superbitch." I'm a friend of the publisher and he's allocating space for me to submit a few spreads for his next two issues. (I'll also be submitting a couple of short stories and columns on the local "scene.")

If anyone is interested, wants to see the mag (it's available online as well as in hardcopy locally), or just plain wants to bug me for no apparent reason, drop me a line.

Thanks,

:cat:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll Pose. The big girls need to be represented. As long as I don't have to get naked I'm kewl with it. LOL. I just want to know when and where and I can't do it on the weekends. I work on the weekends. Now if you want to give me a copy of the mags that my pic shows up in that would be awesome.

Besides I know I'm a superbitch.

PERTINENT INFO:

Johnny D, the Publisher of Superbitch has only a couple of demands, his first one is a sticking point I can't get him past: It's Body Art in some way shape or form. Piercings, Tattoos, and Brandings. You don't have to have a lot, but somewhere in the shoot, something along this line needs to appear. 2nd major point, it's not a NUDE thing at all. Most models dont pose in any way, shape, or form any differently than you would see in a FHM/Maxim/or swimsuit catalogue.

Fetish wear, school girl, hardcore, rocker type wear is the norm. If you have an outfit that you'd think is hot, by all means, we'll get shots of you in it. I'm also appreciative with your willingness to provide your own props, ie: angel wings, the outfits you'll be wearing of course, weapons (Johnny and I agree, if your going to be killed, it should be by a scantilly clad vixen with some kind of gun, knife, machete, halberd, axe...I think you get the point.)

Anyway, I'm glad to see so many of you responding favorably. Now as weather permits, and our schedules jive, I'll be putting this together. Tentatively, I'd like to set up the first shoot for late am on saturday April 16th. Location is still TBD, but I have a couple cemeteries left to scout before I make a final decision.

I'll get you a copy of the mag your pics appear in, a CD of all your pictures from the shoot(s), a catered lunch of some sort, and you'll also have my undying gratitude.

I highly doubt that you are, but you're surely fine enough to grace it's pages

No, really. I can be a Superbitch.

I gots me some body art! It's just a damn shame I'm in B-more, as I've done shots of this type. As soon as I can get my shots done, I'll be on onlypaperdolls.com. The person who has offered to do my shoot is also the producer of Airline on A & E.

I just have to wait until the break comes.......

paradox, your not a chick. What are you doing in here??  what am I doing in here?? :ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paradox, I REALLY appreciate the offer, but the Publisher's got one real firm standard...The magazine, I didn't mention it's called Superbitch, before, did I?? LOL

And hey, Sooth, you found him in here...hmmm, maybe you guys can help with lighting the day of the shoot. :ermm:

what contraption is that? Is it that outfit you wore last weekend at cc?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it is, does this mean that you approve daevion? because I do. :woot:

Paradox, I REALLY appreciate the offer, but the Publisher's got one real firm standard...The magazine, I didn't mention it's called Superbitch, before, did I??  LOL

And hey, Sooth, you found him in here...hmmm, maybe you guys can help with lighting the day of the shoot.  :ermm:

If it is, does this mean that you approve daevion?  because I do.  :woot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Daevion gives that outfit his official seal of approval :wink :

Archived