• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone that signed up for cards now has them coming in the mail.

Some of the people that will now be new Street Team members will be added later. Need to get off the DGN work wagon until tomorrow. *phew* Felt like a slave in the DGN envelope-stuffing slave pit. :happy:

PLEASE let me know if you do or do not get them in the next 4-5 days. Also please pass the dern things out. They aren't uber expensive but they aren't free either, if they don't get passed out they don't pay for themselves or help DGN out. :)

Everyone that signed up for cards now has them coming in the mail.

Some of the people that will now be new Street Team members will be added later. Need to get off the DGN work wagon until tomorrow. *phew* Felt like a slave in the DGN envelope-stuffing slave pit. :happy:

PLEASE let me know if you do or do not get them in the next 4-5 days. Also please pass the dern things out. They aren't uber expensive but they aren't free either, if they don't get passed out they don't pay for themselves or help DGN out. :)

yay! So I gets mine? I cleared out my mailbox of all the Publishers Clearing House junk so there's room for mine now.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep! They were. Wow. Use enough tape, Troy?

Hah. Yeah its all about the tape. Before the massive tape monster came to visit I would get a lot of people telling me they never got the cards and I was confused. Then a few people were telling me they got the stuff but the envelope was ripped to hell. Which, I guess is the nature of putting more crap in an envelope than it really can handle. Thus the use of the rapist-level tape system.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to actually post that they got the cards (and reading the notes that ask for this!) :grouphug

• 1 month later...

Torn Asunder was really working the DGN promotion at CC Saturday night as well. He was trying to convince my friend to post more. There are a couple of people I know on the board that don't post much. I was introducing them to others here. I think putting real people to the DGN identities and actually knowing who you are dealing with online increases the chances of actually posting. I know it did for me, at least. Now you guys are stuck with me! :devil:

I was introducing them to others here. I think putting real people to the DGN identities and actually knowing who you are dealing with online increases the chances of actually posting. I know it did for me, at least. Now you guys are stuck with me! :devil:

Definitely. It has been my experience as well. Often newer people say something along the lines of "now I know so many more people" or something about having a social network now that they did not have before. Thanks for helping introduce people. :grouphug

Street Team News VI

Dear Street Team Members,

Once again I'd ask for more promotion help and to thank everyone that takes the time to help promote DGN. Without you guys DGN would just be an empty website and not the special place it is today. Try to set a goal for youself? Handout 10 cards a weekend? 10 cards a month? A Day? Just some sort of mental goal.

Since the last Street Team News we have several new members and a lot of hard work has been done by a handful of ST members.

ST Members That Have Gained New Ranks:

Angel Of Death +2

asphyxian_doll +1

Black Jack +2

Chernobyl +1 (to rank 5!)

DBK +1 (to rank 5!)

Eleven +1

Michiko_Dreads +1

Miss Kitty +2

Skyfire +3 (!!!)

Jessika +1

Raev +2

Current Rank 5 Members:

Chernobyl

Dead Burger King

Troy Spiral

Hunhee

Thanks again to everyone for your help and time,

-Troy :peanutbutterjellytime:

P.S. - IF YOU NEED MORE DGN CARDS:

Please just fill out the Street Team Entry Form again and I'll send them right out!

P.P.S. - The Street Team Rank Icons Explained Again:

Street Team Member Ranks & Rank Icons

streetteam.png

Rank 0 - ST member that shown a willingness to help but has yet to produce any active members directly recognizable as having come to DGN from their specific promotion efforts. Get to work! :thumbup:

streetteam1.png

Rank 1 - ST Member that has gotten at least 1+ person to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts.

streetteam2.png

Rank 2 - ST Member that has gotten at least 2+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

streetteam3.png

Rank 3 - ST Member that has gotten at least 3+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

streetteam4.png

Rank 4 - ST Member that has gotten at least 4+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

NOTE: YOu can gain +1 rank up to rank 4 via the new Bumper Sticker Method™©

streetteam5.png

Rank 5 - ST Member that has gotten at least 5+ people to register for DGN and made at least 50+ posts each along with the criteria below being met.

Street Team Rank 5 Comments:

This is the highest attainable Street Team rank. This person has shown a strong long term promotion work ethic to help DGN. These people are key assets to DGN and we are all in their debt. This hopefully this rank and beyond will be the goal of all ST members.

Gaining this rank is FAR harder than 1 - 4 as this requires actual posters, that have posted over the course of a month or more. Rather than just the raw post count that is used to determine ranks 1-4. It requires a more detailed review of the posters activity than the other ranks.