How Did You Hear About Dgn?

Troy Spiral

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know who a few people are on this board, but I only know one of them...and I joined before she did. No, what happened in my case was that I was at a coffeehouse and I looked at someone else's (I believe it was Darque Metalion, but I'm far from sure) laptop screen. The homepage was up, it was an easy-to-remember name, and I peeked in a couple of weeks later.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who a few people are on this board, but I only know one of them...and I joined before she did. No, what happened in my case was that I was at a coffeehouse and I looked at someone else's (I believe it was Darque Metalion, but I'm far from sure) laptop screen. The homepage was up, it was an easy-to-remember name, and I peeked in a couple of weeks later.

That's the one... ;)

I was in the john at CC one night doing my thing and Troy passed by, looked in and threw me a card ;)

So by how you worded this statement, we can all safely assume that your journey of joining DGN all began when Troy decided he was going to watch you piss while in the CC bathroom. That's crazy, but apparantly it worked, yes? That Troy Spiral sure has some crazy ways of getting people to join, and now we can safely add "watching you while peeing" to that list of methods :tongue:.

Edited by Chernobyl

So by how you worded this statement, we can all safely assume that your journey of joining DGN all began when Troy decided he was going to watch you piss while in the CC bathroom. That's crazy, but apparantly it worked, yes? That Troy Spiral sure has some crazy ways of getting people to join, and now we can safely add "watching you while peeing" to that list of methods :tongue:.

now everytime i'm in the pisser at cc i'm going to be thinking about the guy in the movie "waiting" who can't piss because he feels like there's always someone trying to look at his dick lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure how I found it but I'm glad other people are helping others find it. We need help getting the word out about the place more than any single issue. If you use DGN really, help us out, drag some folks on over. :)

Its nice to know a few people enjoy the place. My interaction with DGN often consists of 3 hours of dealing with complaints and then going to bed. heh.

Not sure how I found it but I'm glad other people are helping others find it. We need help getting the word out about the place more than any single issue. If you use DGN really, help us out, drag some folks on over. :)

Its nice to know a few people enjoy the place. My interaction with DGN often consists of 3 hours of dealing with complaints and then going to bed. heh.

if you have a logo pic i could post it on my glitter graphics page.....i can rig the codes so if one clicks on the pic it will take them here

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...