what are you doing right now?

paradox

Guest Megalicious

Sitting on my bedroom floor, and looking at my clothes hanging up in my closet- trying to decided what gets to come out and play for the trip to Necto tonight.

Guest Megalicious

SItting in my PJ's watching Blade Runner- then on to Total Recall, Millers Crossing, Unbreakable, The Odd Man Out, and maybe some Tideland- tis the sequence I picked out for the day.

I'm feel sore and kind of crappy physically. I hope I am not going to get sick- that would not be good.

Guest Megalicious

Debating Karaoke night with one of my good friends- *thinks* I was feeling crappy today and a little yesterday.. BUT I WANT to go!!! *thinks* *ponders* *ponders and thinks*

Guest Megalicious

Debating with a religious friend..

Ever since I read that article on this Canadian clean needle exchange program I have been on a rant... *nods*

Edited by Megalicious

Playing Lady Gaga as loud as I can just to see how long it takes for my Death Metal Roommate to wake up, come down to the basement, and beat my face in.

He SO secretly loves this shit, just doesn't realize it yet, needs my help...I should turn it up to 11...

Playing Lady Gaga as loud as I can just to see how long it takes for my Death Metal Roommate to wake up, come down to the basement, and beat my face in.

He SO secretly loves this shit, just doesn't realize it yet, needs my help...I should turn it up to 11...

You really need to do that in 5.1 with bass speakers pointed at the foundation walls and under the floor to get the house shaking....lol

Yes, I am setting you up for an ass-kicking.

Edited by StormKnight

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic