what are you doing right now?

paradox

adding a reply to this forum since I have not been here in MONTHS again....

listening to Mudvayne while not selling any insurance since I can't catch a freaking BREAK!! Except for Phee & Rayne

:)

Your welcome and thank you very much btw *hugs*

deciding on whether or not to tell the father of this child.

hunny, you probably should, even if all you get for your efforts are nasty words thrown at you. At least he'd know. :)

:grouphug:

as for me... I am going to go lay down after the room mate's get going. I didn't sleep very well last nigh (actually, I didn't sleep at all), so I'm just going to sleep a few hours here and there... hopefully I can stay on a daytime schedule.... *sigh*

hunny, you probably should, even if all you get for your efforts are nasty words thrown at you. At least he'd know. :)

:grouphug :

as for me... I am going to go lay down after the room mate's get going. I didn't sleep very well last nigh (actually, I didn't sleep at all), so I'm just going to sleep a few hours here and there... hopefully I can stay on a daytime schedule.... *sigh*

you're right. im going to tell him. i just hope that i don't get the same response as i did with my daughter's dad. when i told him all he said was "it ain't mine"

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic