what are you doing right now?

paradox

Tossing a coin to decide if buying a 500$ car is better then fixing up the van with broken brakes.

If you don't buy the car, please pass the info on to us. :)

I'm finishing up cleaning up from dinner while the kids get ready for bed.

Getting ready to leave. I have to take my daughter to the bookstore to spend her birthday money from Grandma, we have to go find out who the kids got for their teachers in about an hour and I have to stop at the grocery store and pick up cheese and toilet paper.

Getting ready to leave. I have to take my daughter to the bookstore to spend her birthday money from Grandma, we have to go find out who the kids got for their teachers in about an hour and I have to stop at the grocery store and pick up cheese and toilet paper.

Thanks! you just reminded me, the open house is tonight. Crap! I better get moving so I get back in time

Guest Megalicious

About to start Dinner, hoping everything is ok with him, still wanting stawberry milkshake whoppers. Getting nervous about the childcare meeting tomorrow. Getting nervous about Keegan spending a few days at Grandma's.

I am going to get up and pace now.

Using the leftover rice from Tuesday's Chinese lunch to make rice pudding. My house smells awesome!! :)

I'm also doing dishes, and watching "Heavy Metal" for what is probably the thousandth time.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic