what are you doing right now?

paradox

Talking to my Phee. Well, texting anyway ... I'm almost out of minutes already this month (I have fair and flexible from Sprint, but that's not the point) because of stupid people who think they own partial stock in my phone.

Someone contradicted themselves. They tell you not to get stressed then tell you to get mad more often? Am I the only one who see's something wrong with this???

Being told I have too much stress in my life and if I end up in the hospital again it's my own fault because I didn't take the steps to alleviate some of that stress. I'm also being told my calmness and easygoing-ness is very unhealthy and I should be more concerned and angry about things more. (Psst ... yeah ... NOT gonna happen).

... this is HILARIOUS knowing who this is coming from.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone contradicted themselves.  They tell you not to get stressed then tell you to get mad more often?  Am I the only one who see's something wrong with this???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My family is ... :erm ... odd. And that's putting it nicely.

=(  I wanna try Thai food. I had 1 dish from Pharoh and it was a thin noodle dish that tasted like ...sweeet stuff. It was good but I'd like to try more than that.  :wink  So.......when are we going? I have to go to Noir Leather very soon so I could always meet you someplace  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yummy Thai food..Noir Leather, we can all hangout for some Thai food near Noir Leather and goto Noir Leather together.

-CatsEye :cat:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic