Pirates are better because we can get drunk. And we rape, torture, pillage, and burn. Ninjas have to remain centered, sneak in, and kill quickly and quietly. You can have the honor. I'll take the fortune and glory baby. Fortune, And, Glory!

Spoken like a true butt pirate.......yarrrrr the smell :p

So, when you say your an artist......have you sold any works and if so of what media?

You plan to make a living off of photography and/or selling your own clothes?

I think that is wonderful! I wish you the best. Lots of aritsians on here.....

I saw this girl on Tyra Banks show that is making her own jeans and selling them. She got started on Myspace....I have her on my profile. So I know it can happen!

I've donated a few of my paintings to shelters for abused women and children. I've also traded a lot of my drawings and paintings for other things. I've not technically sold art. However, I do graphics for people all the time for money.

I have no idea how I plan to make a living. Hopefully a little bit of this and a little bit of that, and something will take off. :)

How can a pirate be smarter if they are not centered, you must achieve a unity of the body and mind before your are complete.

Pirates are just ninjas in training......don't worry grasshoppa, you will get there eventually.

Sorry for the Thread Jack, but Ra, you gotta make a stand :fear::shuriken::pirate::evil:

I'm technically, according to my boyfriend and his strange friends, a "taco-ninja in training." (One who stealthily goes to Taco Bell whenever possible) So, unfortunately my vote would have to be for the ninjas. Although, I also have a good friend who is into pirates big time, so I'm a little torn.

Hi Pretty!

Well, We have something in common,.....our anti-social significant other!!!

We should drag them out one night....ha ha

Isn't it a pain?

The weirdest thing is that mine LOVES DDR so much, but hates to dance. I don't get it.

(I really think he's just self-conscious and embarrassed, but I have no idea why because he's super cute.)

kneeldown1whitesm2.jpg

This is his, "Why are you taking pictures of me?" look. He was highly irritated.

unfortunately my vote would have to be for the ninjas. Although, I also have a good friend who is into pirates big time, so I'm a little torn.

You're a little torn? Are you also bound and broken lying naked on the floor?

You could be a ninja pirate. They had those in the anime Ruroni Kenshin. They were led by the female ninja-pirate Shuura.

Spend much time at Bondage-A-Go-Go in San Fran (at the Trocadero)? Used to frequent the Troc for Ska concerts. Used to con college girls from Sonoma State into going to Bondage club...was....fun.

From Salinas, San Jose to Sacramento area myself. Been stuck in Michigan for a few years now, waiting to go back home.

Welcome to DGN. Good luck.

Spend much time at Bondage-A-Go-Go in San Fran (at the Trocadero)? Used to frequent the Troc for Ska concerts. Used to con college girls from Sonoma State into going to Bondage club...was....fun.

From Salinas, San Jose to Sacramento area myself. Been stuck in Michigan for a few years now, waiting to go back home.

Welcome to DGN. Good luck.

I went to Bondage-A-Go-Go once, but I mainly frequented Death Guild. :)

I'm originally from Michigan, but I can't wait to get out of here again. :)

• 3 years later...

I'm confused...why did this topic become necroposted?

This member has not been on since 2006!!! :rofl:

Hmm... I think the cultural mecca that is Battle Creek has people itching to meet fellow-minded folks.

Even if that means necroposting. :p:yes

• 1 month later...