I also noticed that some of the posts were comming in from the future! (like a post today at 8:30pm)

The Dgn Radio Project    9     Troy Spiral     88     11th October 2006 - 12:48 AMLast post by: torn asunder
Now Listening To ...  4,388     JaneDead     28,581     11th October 2006 - 12:28 AM Last post by: Paper Hearts

Like these? Took them from the Music Discussion forum. Maybe thats why I can't mark it as read.

I tried, but, im guessing whatever got posted while server time was screwed up is now stamped with a "future" date...

And if you mark it as read... its just going to think "er.. yeah right it hasnt been posted yet... wont be posted until tommrow"

Probably would take some serious techy stuff to fix the particular posts with that problem, ill try but im guessing its just some scrambled dates that are going to screw things up until we pass the "future" date.

That is unless i want to hunt down the unix code for each inidvidual timestamp and edit each individual post manually on the database side... /suicide.