Yeah, it's dissabled because I hate PM's. If you want to send a message take the time to e-mail me. Not that I care about birthdays anyhow. The only time I celebrate it is as a gimick to get people to come out to whatever club I'm working. I mean it's a good reason to throw a party, but any day that ends in y to me is a good reason to throw a party.

I won't go into all the reasons why I don't celebrate them. But your well wishes are recieved and filed in the appropriate place.

I tend to prefer PMs.. i get so much dang spam in my inbox often im not in the mood to wade through it. Also i seem to ususally get replies to PMs... many times emailing somone seems to just be sending a message into a black hole from which no message returns. (tons of email addresses are defunct / changed or just never checked)

I'll know for future reference what the situation is. Dont have to wonder anymore heh. I actually tried to contact you a few times in the past but just never researched it further when i got the "piss off" message. :laugh:

Did any of you even bother to scroll up and read?

Anyhow yeah, I hate PM's because every forum I'm on has them. Which if everyone PM's me I'll be checking forums all day. E-mail is central and I can check it all at once.

Then again Troy you have my number, you could always just call, or IM me. It's not like that information is hidden away anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived