Won't be back for a while

Please note -- this post is not from me (Onyx) but from SoulRev who posted this on another board and asked that someone cut-and-paste it here when DGN was momentarily down.

====================================================

Basically I'm being evicted from my house because my roommates were consistently late on their portions of the rent for the past 3 months, that and my landlord is a bitch.

She wouldn't give us any extra time to get out, you know, so I could find a place to live.. So until I find a place I'm homeless. Yay.

This whole experience in Laramie Wyoming has been 110% pure hell. I sure hope it's worth it in the end, because right now I'm so fucking stressed out, homesick, tired of Laramie, worried about school, worried about where I'm going to live, and tired of the assholes (other students) at school.

So it may be a while before I post here again since my computer and all my other personal belongings will be in my blazer until I find a place to live.

I'm so stressed out I went to the registrar's office this morning and almost dropped out of school.. Almost.

All I ask is you guys say a prayer or do whatever you do according to your beliefs, for me. I am so sick and fucking tired of this bullshit I've been getting for the past 4 1/2 months that I can't count how many times I've thought about spending the 200 bucks I have right now on a gun at wal-mart and blowing my fucking head off.

Don't worry, I won't do anything drastic like that. I'll be back, hopefully soon.

Wish me luck guys. You seem to be the only friends I have left anymore.

-Brian

(PS - Will somebody please copy and paste this to DGN for me? I have to take down my computer now and for some reason DGN is having issues and not letting me connect to it. Thanks)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived