I cant do anything right

Due to no fault of my own I have been staying with my inlaws. After months of job hunting today I got a call for a job interview next week. Now my mother in law is bitching at me because I gave the house number out to the job place. I told her I had to get a job. I thought she would be happy I got an interview. No. She is saying she is going to change the phone number and is complaining about all the telemarketer calls she is getting, I told her I did not give the number to a telemarketer I gave it to the job place. I cant do anything right. I might as well be 12 years old again.

Edited by LadyKay

It's really hard. I went to the job interview and found out the job is 2 shift. Which is fine by me because I need to be able to get my daughter off to school in the morning. But now my mother in law is saying she was hoping that it was 1 shift so she could shampoo the carpet. She says she can't shampoo the carpet if I am here walking on it. I can't believe this. There is nothing I can do to make this women happy.

Edited by LadyKay