New World of Warcraft Guild - Interested?

WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best damn Pally tank ever is trying to form a new, experienced raid team, one of serious gamers, to hit the coming x pac hard.

Troy says he is down to co tank with me(id like to run a 3 tank comp(pally,DK,Warrior), id like 15-20 active raiders, 2 to 3 nights a week. 2 mandatory night, and a 3rd casual night that will not be required. if you miss the 2 required nights too often, I may have to cut you from team. I want medium to fast progression, I defiantly don't want a wipe fest. raid nights and exact times will be determined in future, I'm trying to avoid weekends. This will be an adult team, and we all have jobs and life stuff to do.

Approx 7pm start time

Edited the Title Slightly just to maybe grab a few more eyeballs.  

I might  be able to do this if I can come up with some dang free time...  I'd have to get some serious practice in, its been so long.. also I wouldn't mind healing either.  But .. grrr.. life. 

*shakes fist at time* 

Technically its an very old guild, but I'm looking to grab some active recruits, and some serious raiders. I personally don't play nearly as much a I used to, I usually just raid now. I cant do 6 hours days 5 night a week anymore. Troy, if we have vaiable tanks, a good healer is also a plus. Id prefer everyone plays what they want, but I am searching for an experienced co tank.

• 3 weeks later...

If you decide your in, lvl dosent matter. WoD used to come with a 90 boost, and pre-ordering Leigin comes with a lvl 100 boost, to get you right in the game.(xpac is in about a month.

Also, the new Demon Hunter(melee class, think Illidan), starts at lvl 98. (remember DKs started at 55)

Sooooooooo, do it, you know you want too...