New Art by Fairygothymother

Thanks everyone. Yeah Tron I suppose its adorable. Its a baby skull hehe. But I appreciate the kind comments :D I am in a creative mode right now. Hoping to also sell some prints and originals soon. I want to be fully prepared for the festivals! I am working with a dress maker who makes gothic dresses and shes allowing me to make small payments on it over time and reduced the price because she knows I do not have a whole lot of money. It was very kind of her. I will post the outfit in the fashion thread. Its gorgeous! Now I also need to make more stuff to sell so I can get one of the headpieces I seen on Hysteria Machines Etsy. Either horns or a stained glass crown. :D I want my husband and I dressed well for a small vow ceremony to commemorate our marriage with some friends. We will have a wedding one day but maybe a handfasting ceremony or something with our friends would be nice since we never had anyone part of our marriage.

I am pretty excited and feel a surge of creativity and inspiration. I love living in Leipzig Germany.