Now Watching...

An animated movie called Red Shoes and The Seven Dwarfs.

I assume it must be on the ROKU Channel because it just started playing as soon as I turned on the TV and last thing I remember watching was Project Runway Season 1...on the ROKU Channel.

Somehow I ended up on a ROKU Channel called Watchlist.  I've gone from a series called "Happy Endings" to "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist".

Definitely not shows I would have chosen on my own, but I was being adventurous and decided to watch the first channel that scrolling stopped on.  Now I finally understand what Dramatic Comedy is.

:rofl:

On 2/11/2024 at 7:27 PM, Burrich1 said:

Only Lovers Left Alive

I love that one, watched that with Saint Germain at his place a longggg time ago now.

Right now I found a secret spot on the internet where you can watch all of the long-deleted Unus Annus episodes, so I'm catching up.  Deffo an unseen side of Markiplier, I'm not complaining :innocent:

Just got back from the academy award nominated live action and animated shorts at the DFT.   Very little comedy this year compared to previous years.   Many were depressing.  Glad they saved Wes Anderson for last.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...