will you keep chickens?

yeah! they should pass it in warren too then mea nd the kitties will feast.:p

ROFL, they have full instructions on how to raise chickens in a place like Warren in that Mother Earth mag you subscribed me to, and I've been tempted :whistle:. We could turn a part of the garage into a chicken coop :rofl:.

My ex wifes first husband kept roosters as pets in the garage and even after they were gone a couple years it stunk. Then when I divorced my ex rented our house to her cousin who kept them in the walk in closet in the upstairs bedroom. What a pleasant odor! :yucky:

With the price of food going up and working people having to turn to food banks and government food pregames to get by, I think that owning a few chickens in the city should be allowed. They don't take too much room and a few can produce a lot of eggs. As for the smell well I have smelled the city and I would much rather smell the chickens. Well that's what I think anyway! So there!

With the price of food going up and working people having to turn to food banks and government food pregames to get by, I think that owning a few chickens in the city should be allowed. They don't take too much room and a few can produce a lot of eggs. As for the smell well I have smelled the city and I would much rather smell the chickens. Well that's what I think anyway! So there!

But they werent raising them for food. Only as pets. Roosters dont lay eggs.

My neighbors have over 50 chickens. They are annoying. They get in our yard and my brother's dog attacks them. Our neighbor refuses to build a structure to keep them in so they stay in their yard. They allow their chickens to walk all over their garden and food. Its gross and they are always in the way.

The end.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I will keep chickens, in my heart..

And stomach..

"I'm not some hot chick or famous guy with people lining up to offer me encouragement with where I take my life. I don't care about popularity or how many people root against me." The chicken said as he was covered by a slow cascade of a delicious honey-barbeque sauce.