Anyone know a good spot to dance to some industrial on Saturdays?

So with City Clubs new policy they are going to charge you the $4.00 re-entry fee after your 1st smoke break? That's what i have heard at least(If i am wrong please tell me I would love that to be misinformation). I just cannot afford this along with drinks atm so i am wondering if anyone may know a good Goth/Industrial bar or club to go hang out and dance at on Saturdays I just gotta dance! I'm getting all edgy .

Jess told me it's only $1 after your first smoke break but you get to sit in the lot and drink to make up for it

I heard since then that they are changing that to $4.00 though. Apparently that was just for that week?

So with City Clubs new policy they are going to charge you the $4.00 re-entry fee after your 1st smoke break? That's what i have heard at least(If i am wrong please tell me I would love that to be misinformation). I just cannot afford this along with drinks atm so i am wondering if anyone may know a good Goth/Industrial bar or club to go hang out and dance at on Saturdays I just gotta dance! I'm getting all edgy .

From what I've been told, your first time out is free, every time after that is $1 for the first few weeks.

LoL it doesnt matter if one opens, everyone will still flock to CC.

fail...

I dunno...I tend to go in an out of wanting to go to certain clubs. I'll probably go to Resist as much as I go to CC. Maybe more, if I like it a lot.

LoL it doesnt matter if one opens, everyone will still flock to CC.

fail...

:cry

This is so sad, but has proven true over and over. Unfortunately, my schedule has prohibited me from frequenting any alternatives to CC, not that I frequent there, either. I appear maybe a couple of times a season as it is, anymore.

I dunno...I tend to go in an out of wanting to go to certain clubs. I'll probably go to Resist as much as I go to CC. Maybe more, if I like it a lot.

Trust me... Most people are to worried about how many people are going to be there as apposed to the music. People are more worried about there popularity :(. Its hard to pull people away from places that already have a standing reputation.

Charging people to go outside to smoke is just slimy, regardless of how much it is. CC is now on my boycott list. I've been trying to find something else to do Saturday nights, but I haven't come up with anything yet.

Oh really...

Yeah really. I am not a City Club fan and Dead-Line was what took my attention after Mephistos closed down. I wasn't able to get down there every night but every time I did make it down, I had a great time and heard some pretty badass music that I had never heard before.

Trust me... Most people are to worried about how many people are going to be there as apposed to the music. People are more worried about there popularity :(. Its hard to pull people away from places that already have a standing reputation.

I agree with you there. Fridays at CC feel it a lot. Can't tell you how many times I've hard people say "I never go Fridays because no one goes." The same applies to other nights that have started and had some success. People used to say the same about Deadline, Luna's old Wednesdays, etc. Very annoying.

I agree with you there. Fridays at CC feel it a lot. Can't tell you how many times I've hard people say "I never go Fridays because no one goes." The same applies to other nights that have started and had some success. People used to say the same about Deadline, Luna's old Wednesdays, etc. Very annoying.

Ever notice that I pop in on Fridays more often than Saturdays at city? Its by design. I tend to enjoy listening to the pleasurekitten sets. There are fewer people there, so I can sit and listen in peace usually. I am naturally paranoid in crowds, so most saturdays I am usually not able to relax enough to listen to what the djs are spinning...I'm too busy watching the crowd lol.

Stupid kids worry so much about being in the "cool group", remember when goth/industrial/spooky kids hated the kids in the "cool group"? ugh...

I was always a bigger fan of fridays at CC as well. But now I dont go at all.