What's Your Chinese Zodiac Animal?

punk_princess

You Are the Monkey

monkey.png

Like a monkey, you are playful and clever. You have a wide and interesting skill set.

You are original and creative. You don't have any inhibitions, and you're extremely unpredictable.

You are much more intelligent than you seem. People don't take you as seriously as they should.

You may seem happy-go-lucky, but you have an awful temper. No one wants to see you angry.

Blogthings: Learn Something Surprising About Yourself

You Are the Dog

dog.png

Like a dog, you are a completely loyal and devoted friend. People can count on you.

You are brave and a good leader. You like belonging to a pack, and you get restless if you're alone for too long.

You tend to accept and love everyone no matter what. But when someone is a bad seed, you know it right away.

You have a bad temper occasionally, and you're protective of the ones you love. You will stand up and fight to make sure no one gets hurt.

Blogthings: Waste Time at Work!

No..No..NO!..they go BY YEAR!

Occadental-round-eyeed-bastardizations like this, make me sick!

Oh...& I'm a rabbit.

HERE:

The zodiac of twelve animal signs represents twelve different types of personality. The zodiac traditionally begins with the sign of the Rat, and there are many stories about the Origins of the Chinese Zodiac which explain why this is so (see below). The following are the twelve zodiac signs in order and their characteristics.[2]

Each of the 12 animals are governed by an element plus a Yin Yang Direction.

1. Rat (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Water).

2. Ox (Water buffalo in Vietnam), (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Water).

3. Tiger (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Wood).

4. Rabbit (Cat in Vietnam) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Wood).

5. Dragon (Snail in Kazakhstan) (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Wood).

6. Snake (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Fire).

7. Horse (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Fire).

8. Ram (Goat in Vietnam) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Fire).

9. Monkey (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Metal).

10. Rooster (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Metal).

11. Dog (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Metal).

12. Pig (Wild boar in Japan) (Yin, 4th Trine, Fixed Element Water).

• 4 weeks later...

You Are the Rabbit

rabbit.png

Like a rabbit, you are quick on your feet and fast to act. You don't procrastinate or dilly-dally.

You are ambitious, and likely very lucky when it comes to money. You know how to work hard when the time is right.

You are conservative in your decisions and actions. You want to protect and defend what's yours.

You are a kind and polite person. You make sure not to step on any toes, and if someone is mad, you get out of his or her way.

Except that I am really a dragon, a fire dragon, more precisely.

You Are the Tiger

tiger.png

Like a tiger, you are highly emotional and reactive. You don't really think before you act.

One moment you can be calm and content, but if something sets you off, your whole mood changes.

You are powerful, and it's important for you to be in control. You have problems with authority.

You respect very few people, but you do look up to those who are much wiser than you. You can be quite humble at times.

Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!

Ironically, it fits...

Though I'm also a Libra and my elemental flows predominately towards air ~ 3. Tiger (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Wood)... {hehehe... I'm fixed on wood}

Ironically, it fits...

Though I'm also a Libra and my elemental flows predominately towards air ~ 3. Tiger (Yang, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Wood)... {hehehe... I'm fixed on wood}

You've been crucified, then, haven't you? Or, um, maybe just mounted.....like a trophy.....

Edited by taysteewonderbunny

You Are the Monkey

Posted Image

Like a monkey, you are playful and clever. You have a wide and interesting skill set.

You are original and creative. You don't have any inhibitions, and you're extremely unpredictable.

You are much more intelligent than you seem. People don't take you as seriously as they should.

You may seem happy-go-lucky, but you have an awful temper. No one wants to see you angry.

Wierd...that is so dead on! WTF? Fortune cookie always right?

*A side note- I was just telling Slogo he could use me as monkey #7 in his Wizard of Oz movie comming up :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

You Are the Rat

rat.png

Like a rat, you are a survivor. You may have a bad reputation, but you are worm your way into people's hearts somehow!

You love to hang out and gossip with your friends. You don't have a great work ethic - you're too busy having fun.

And while you're not the richest creature on the block, you know how to live like a king on a shoestring budget.

You are very resourceful. You'll lie, cheat, and steal if you must ... but luckily you don't have to.

• 3 years later...

Like a rabbit, you are quick on your feet and fast to act. You don't procrastinate or dilly-dally.
You are ambitious, and likely very lucky when it comes to money. You know how to work hard when the time is right.

You are conservative in your decisions and actions. You want to protect and defend what's yours.
You are a kind and polite person. You make sure not to step on any toes, and if someone is mad, you get out of his or her way.

No, just no. Nothing of that is true except for protecting what's mine and watching other's toes, being kind. 

• 3 months later...

You Are the Monkey

You Are the Rabbit

rabbit.png

I find it interesting that the first time I took this quiz, I was The Rat. I am actually The Rat on the Chinese Zodiac. This description is closer to my personality than the one they had for The Rat...see above...a few posts :up:

I know this is just for entertainment purposes, but sometimes this stuff can mess with your head. :wacko:

• 1 year later...

You Are the Dog

dog.png

Like a dog, you are a completely loyal and devoted friend. People can count on you.
You are brave and a good leader. You like belonging to a pack, and you get restless if you're alone for too long.

You tend to accept and love everyone no matter what. But when someone is a bad seed, you know it right away.
You have a bad temper occasionally, and you're protective of the ones you love. You will stand up and fight to make sure no one gets hurt.

Oxes are known for diligence, dependability, strength and determination. Having an honest nature, Oxes have a strong patriotism for their country, have ideals and ambitions for life, and attach importance to family and work. These things reflect the traditional characteristics of conservatives. Women belonging to the Ox zodiac sign are traditional, faithful wives, who attach great importance to their children's education.

Having a desire to advance and great patience, Oxes can achieve their goals by consistent efforts. They are not influenced by others or the environment, but persist to do things in accordance with their ideas and capabilities. Before taking action, they will have a definite plan with detailed steps and add their strong faith and physical strength. So people of the Ox zodiac sign enjoy great success as a result.

The most disadvantageous trait in Oxes is poor communication skills. They are not good at communicating with others, and even think it not worthwhile exchanging ideas with others. They are stubborn and stick to their own ways.

Water Ox 1913, 1973 Hardworking, ambitious, tenacious, able to endure hardship, with a strong sense of justice and keen observational abilities