What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm thinking...

...about how yummy my avocado sandwich was.

...about how much I love my husband

...about how certain people should STOP doing drugs, because they come off as morons.

...about how others should probably DO drugs because they come off as morons

...about how I need to make lots of money this month because I'm going to B-More in July

...about sex. LOTSof sex.

...that I might skate tonight and tomorrow night.

...about derby tryouts

...that I have to pee.

Thinking about how lucky I am, to have been born in the West Virginia mountains.

I learned to live without electricity and running water; I learned to hunt, farm, and gather my own foods (and how to process and preserve them); I learned about every plant, creature, and element native to the holler where I grew up; I learned to drive both car and pickup truck (and well) by age 8; I learned to cook and help run a large household before I was 10; I learned to sew, and do laundry by hand; I learned to play three instruments and sing, as music was both an outlet for creativity, and a form of family entertainment; I learned how to be strong, and survive through any hardship; I learned general gracious manners and respect for others; and most of all, I learned how to smile wistfully and let it roll off my back, when people dis my beautiful, multi-faceted culture, and/or way of speaking.

P.S. The grace under fire thing came in right handy, when I moved up here at age 12, and was forced to go through two years of speech therapy, for my "speech impediment"-- which was nothing more than a very thick mountain accent. Talk about discrimination.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

I'm thinking about how today is the 20th anniversery of the Tiananmen Square massacre. And how I really don't want to goto class if I'm just going to sit there for 7 hours doing book work again, seeing as I've been doing that all week. I want them to actually teach me something.

I'm thinking...

...about how certain people should STOP doing drugs, because they come off as morons.

...about how others should probably DO drugs because they come off as morons

I think I'm gonna' be usin' this quote in a whole lotta' situations in the future!

THANX AUNTIE BREN!

I have really given this latest relationship allot of thought. Its true we will never be THAT serious. So she was right about that. She does drugs to often, smokes...and lives with her dad.

you know, my 3 strikes rule. Its been nice though...I have never had feelings like this for a woman...we are both bi/gay rednecks...

short, cute...older...wiser...well more like budweiser...she drinks too much to.

oh well. :hope:

I will play for a bit longer then slowly fade away smiling, kinda like a chesh :cat: ire cat

I'm thinking I'm a bit too busy to be goofing off.. Grr!!!! This is what happens when I feel stressed.

I got dinner with my mom tonight, I got a dumb jewelry party to go to with clients, I've got boxes to unpack. GRR!!!! I hate it when it's THIS busy.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic