What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm taking a writing class this semester and being a smartass, if we get to choose what we write.. I'll start with a choppy, adolescent-sounding Veggie Tales Fan-Fiction where Larry the Cucumber is losing his faith. Then for my second assignment, a serious, wordy, dramatized insight into the lives of desert frontiermen.

I'm taking a writing class this semester and being a smartass, if we get to choose what we write.. I'll start with a choppy, adolescent-sounding Veggie Tales Fan-Fiction where Larry the Cucumber is losing his faith. Then for my second assignment, a serious, wordy, dramatized insight into the lives of desert frontiermen.

Oh by all means do that...I kept my speech teacher on her toes by quoting Shakespeare one day and demonstrating how to build a wall a few day later. Then followed up with an impromptu panel discussion on "Gun Control". My final speech of the class started with the opening phrase, "Welcome To Earth" as I was addressing a race of aliens who were to determine if the human race was worthy of survival for trade or if they should annihilate us and pillage all of our natural resources. Needless to say, I received the only "A" in the class... ;)

Oh by all means do that...I kept my speech teacher on her toes by quoting Shakespeare one day and demonstrating how to build a wall a few day later. Then followed up with an impromptu panel discussion on "Gun Control". My final speech of the class started with the opening phrase, "Welcome To Earth" as I was addressing a race of aliens who were to determine if the human race was worthy of survival for trade or if they should annihilate us and pillage all of our natural resources. Needless to say, I received the only "A" in the class... ;)

Interesting. I will probably have a lot of fun in that class this semester because I like writing.

Edited by Class-Punk

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic