What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Really getting tired of all these technical difficulties.

First my mouse is not working, then the buttons on my smart phone are not responding, now the kitchen faucet is in need of replacement. And on top of all this, I have to prepare 2 people with top to bottom looks for Saturday's Gala at Cranbrook. Somebody wake me when it's over...preferable Monday morning...

I find it curious that some people try their best to make some things as difficult as possible for those who appear to be prosperous. It's as if they figure if you've got it too good, it's my responsibility to show you how bad it can get. Like they want to drive home the meaning of "nothing is perfect".

You can definitely tell the time of the season from all the little birdies huddled on the ledges to soak up the heat escaping from the windows...too cute and adorable :happy:

Edited by TronRP

Wow...I just found out that my brother works in Livonia just a few miles up the road from One World Market. I figure I can offer him rides to and from work until his vehicle repairs are complete...just being a good sibling...not that there is an ultimate hidden agenda there... :teehee:

Wish I could go to City Club tonight - It's all request dance hall...that should prove interesting. If it is a success, I hope they set it up as part of the nightly thing where every Friday is all request and every Saturday has either all request or request for a set time frame then regular DJing...Just a thought...

Wish I could go to City Club tonight - It's all request dance hall...that should prove interesting. If it is a success, I hope they set it up as part of the nightly thing where every Friday is all request and every Saturday has either all request or request for a set time frame then regular DJing...Just a thought...

"Back in my day you could only request what the band knew how to play. And you had to do it before 10:30, because the drummer was an alcoholic and he pooped a lot."

crankykong.jpg

Edited by Class-Punk

My niece is about to turn 11 in a few days and keeps thinking life is passing her by and that she is missing everything. I find it funny that I have to keep reminding her that you are only a child for a few years...but an adult for the rest of your life...trust me being a grown up is lots more fun... :devil:

Board Domination Week for the month of December is now coming to an end. I would like to thank everyone for their participation on the board and kudos to those who ranked in the top three.

Until next month :biggrin:

(Coming in January "Board Domination Week III)

This sucks, I just woke up from a nightmare about a widow pawning a coffin and an old dead guy's body being dropped off at ye ol' general mills. Even after I woke up I still saw lightning and kept hearing my phone ringing. I do believe I must be awake now because I am standing in my library typing this on my computer... :blink:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic