Troy Spiral

How Are You Feeling?

30,153 posts in this topic

I did not realize going through a divorce was so fucking hard and painful. I guess for the past year I went through the whole having fun stage and now I realize that I could potentially be alone forever. (which alone is better than being with my ex, anyway, it just feels like nobody gives a good god damn sometimes, I am not even gonna play the hard role and suck shit up either) My son's dad came over yesterday to drop off my son's medicine and went off on me and made me feel like dirt, pure fucking dirt. All I kept telling him was to please leave and to go file the papers so we can put an end to this shit. I feel like nobody understands.

Edited by kat

I did not realize going through a divorce was so fucking hard and painful. I guess for the past year I went through the whole having fun stage and now I realize that I could potentially be alone forever. (which alone is better than being with my ex, anyway, it just feels like nobody gives a good god damn sometimes, I am not even gonna play the hard role and suck shit up either) My son's dad came over yesterday to drop off my son's medicine and went off on me and made me feel like dirt, pure fucking dirt. All I kept telling him was to please leave and to go file the papers so we can put an end to this shit. I feel like nobody understands.

*hugs* I was separated from my ex for 2 years before I finally filed. I know exactly what you feel.

I feel like a couple of hours ago, I felt the intense need to take a nap; so I did.

When I woke up, I felt worse then I did when I laid down.

However, now, thanks to a bottle of water, of all things, I feel okay.