How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

:grouphug At least it's good exercise.

I feel...normal.

Thanks Tyger....I've got to remember the silver lining. *flexes muscles*

I am feeling the urge to go out and dance......on a Monday morning? I can practically hear the music calling me to the dance floor.

Tired,artistic,pretentious,wistful,youthful...

*hugs*

Sorry that you weren't at the Koffin Kats show on Friday. I would have given you a real one. :happy:

As for me:

Stoked. I bought badass glittery wheels for my skates last night. Holy crap, they're cool!

MORE stoked: Someone at Skate Zone on Livernois in Rochester Hills wants to create a fun derby league, which could potentially turn into something bigger. And, she wants MY help. So, if anyone is looking to play, let me know. It will take a while to get started, but that's cool. Baby steps...

Even MORE stoked: I leave for Baltimore this Friday!!!

Edited by Brenda Starrr

*hugs*

Sorry that you weren't at the Koffin Kats show on Friday. I would have given you a real one. :happy:

As for me:

Stoked. I bought badass glittery wheels for my skates last night. Holy crap, they're cool!

MORE stoked: Someone at Skate Zone on Livernois in Rochester Hills wants to create a fun derby league, which could potentially turn into something bigger. And, she wants MY help. So, if anyone is looking to play, let me know. It will take a while to get started, but that's cool. Baby steps...

Even MORE stoked: I leave for Baltimore this Friday!!!

*shucks*

Still feeling the same without the tired part...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic