Are police tracking you (via cell phone) without a warrent?

Ahahahaha...

See, I keep my celly off because I don't want to talk to anybody (shit, I'm tired of being your organ-grinder-monkey! Tell me something funny, Sass. Cheer me up, Sass. Give me the money you owe me, Sass. Sheesh! LEAVE ME ALONE!)

So, NOW I can tell people that my celly is off because I don't want the man to track me. Clever...very clever...

"They" can also listen to you through your telephone, even if you are not connected ad hoc with someone else.

A motorcycle club I run with found this out the hard way. Therefore, no phones allowed in the clubhouse anymore.

If they want to spy on me, go right fucking AHEAD. Obviously, there are not enough rapists, theives, and murderers in the world to bother with. *straightface*

"They" can also listen to you through your telephone, even if you are not connected ad hoc with someone else.

A motorcycle club I run with found this out the hard way. Therefore, no phones allowed in the clubhouse anymore.

If they want to spy on me, go right fucking AHEAD. Obviously, there are not enough rapists, theives, and murderers in the world to bother with. *straightface*

A friend of mine as far back as 96 could pick up cell calls on a not too big receiver box.....that thing spooked me out!

there is NO WAY to turn off GPS functions of phones.. even if there is a setting to turn it off. That only affects the interface.

yeah, i know - i was just hoping...

as a side question, is the gps active or passive? (does the phone transmit a signal constantly, or is it like an rf chip, where something's got to be actively looking for it, to find it?)

We put GPS units in everything these days. People are surprisd your location can be tracked without them knowing about it.

It's why I dont own a cell phone and disconnected the OnStar in my car.

Ditto. The "acronym agencies" can also watch real-time through your cameraphone lens and turn the phone on and off remotely. Members of the Mafia have been caught this way.

as a side question, is the gps active or passive? (does the phone transmit a signal constantly, or is it like an rf chip, where something's got to be actively looking for it, to find it?)

Active. Even if the phone is turned off. You can remove the battery when the phone's not in use and that'll disable the GPS.

Ditto. The "acronym agencies" can also watch real-time through your cameraphone lens and turn the phone on and off remotely. Members of the Mafia have been caught this way.

This is JUST what I was saying about three or four posts up..

And my opinion still stands about c**t bitches who spy on the little fish, while Rome burns.

*looks about nervously for the guys in black suits and shades*

Active, it's constantly pinging up to the satellites/towers giving away your hiding spot :fear:

Not as long as I have air to breathe, and lungs to breathe it.

*steps up to defend the Sheeple*

same here,I'll die before I become one of their slaves

what kills me is so so many ppl believe in the system and

Fox News,and seriously think there is nothing wrong.(sigh)

There may be some companies that don't do this, however I don't know wich ones those would be. I don't know the cellphone manufacturers that well however the real trick (probably impossible) is to find a cellphone maker that doesn't do this and also see that it's for use with a service provider that doesn't record your conversations.

Cleary AT&T is not the way to go, they fully admitted to doing this, hell when the govt asked them to do it, they were more than happy to agree with it. T-Mobil will neither admit or deny such accusations.. wich leads me to belive they too tap phones.

Archived