DGN Coffee house...

phee

wheee Mochapheecachino !!! I shall get even more hyper!!

*cough cough* damn Im eating oatmeal cookies but yesterday they where hard and now they are not!!! :nut It's 11:10 AM here and we're gettin ready to go to college to see if my cousin got accepteed so if I suddenly stop replying it means that I stole the Mochapheecachino and ran had to go hehehe ^^

yesterdays was one of my friends b day and we drank and most of the guys sepnt the night at my b day friend so were gonna go wake them so they go with us mwhahaha

*hyper*

brb gotta get my boots on and that may take a while

Yeah that is one of my favorites along with Witchhouse... I just lent Brenda my copy of short stories... and she hasn't started them yet... will you help me bug her into reading them?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*gasps* you havent even started it!! Im sorry but I will hafta join the buggin!! you have to read at least one! theyre like pringles you wont be able to stop heheh! no really I highly recommend you read at least one! *bugs to death* :nut

Thank you, Nightfall! How sweet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe :wink

Yeah, well I lived in SanDiego, for a while and was invited to a party at a beach house in Rosarito, once. -Beautiful landscape! -And I miss tortas. I don't eat much meat anymore but tortas are so good. I haven't seen them outside Baja California, at all...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really??? tortas are so common in mexico!!!!!! almos like tacos!!! have you been anywhere else in mexico?? there's all kinds of flavors in each state! delicious!

sorry guys I may have to go right now take care!

*huggles all and jumps out the window*

wheeeeeeeee! *stole the Mochapheecachino -*

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic