what are you doing right now?

paradox

Getting ready to clean 12 rooms. Also it's cool they not only have the King James Bible in the rooms but the teachings of Budha as well....oh and condoms...magnum and some other giant dong sized ones...I'm curious to see if they were planted in my room or if there everywhere. Kinda wish they had toothpaste too.

5 hours ago, kat said:

Getting ready to clean 12 rooms. Also it's cool they not only have the King James Bible in the rooms but the teachings of Budha as well....oh and condoms...magnum and some other giant dong sized ones...I'm curious to see if they were planted in my room or if there everywhere. Kinda wish they had toothpaste too.

Ummm....motel...:blink::question:

12 hours ago, kat said:

Yes ma'am. I cleaned for like 10 hours today. No lunch break, I couldn't even use the restroom. Seriously, ole' girl was micromanaging me to death. 

20170706_202219_phixr.jpg

Wait...why is the smoke detector IN the drawer...:blink:

9 hours ago, TronRP said:

Wait...why is the smoke detector IN the drawer...:blink:

Lmao! I thought the same thing. All I know is something was not right when the owner dude told me not to lock my two inside locks because he was going to come in my room when I was asleep. It was pretty fucked up all in all. Ohio...I just don't know all the cornfields around where I was, a couple creepy old abandon buildings on the hotel property. I was thinking is this some kind of compound or something. Also they didn't believe in using a mop or laundry soap to wash all that linen. Nasty. 

1 minute ago, kat said:

Lmao! I thought the same thing. All I know is something was not right when the owner dude told me not to lock my two inside locks because he was going to come in my room when I was asleep. It was pretty fucked up all in all. Ohio...I just don't know all the cornfields around where I was, a couple creepy old abandon buildings on the hotel property. I was thinking is this some kind of compound or something. Also they didn't believe in using a mop or laundry soap to wash all that linen. Nasty. 

Sounds like something from Children of the Corn movies.

2 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

I was thinking more like Texas Chainsaw or Psycho especially when I seen him peeping in the bathroom window when I was in shower but that works too;)

Edited by kat

3 minutes ago, kat said:

1 minute ago, Draco1958 said:

I was just about to say the same thing....:sofa:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic