Pick a DGNr you'd love to keep for a pet

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS:

Does one have to be single to smell, braid, twist, rub on face or wrap themselves in another's hair?

Cause just for the record, I wrap myself in peoples hair all the time....

I am frequently caught smelling people's hair.

This past weekend there was this chick at the Subhumanz show that had AWSOME dreads......they were so long and pretty, I just started petting them and smelling them. We became buddies for a minute! :swoon She let me smell her...heh heh heh heh .....smell.....huh huh huh :laughing

I bet your back is hairy. Kelly can braid that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EWWWWWWW!

no hair back here, I am not a hairy guy, I got hair on my tummy and thats about it, and I would rather keep it shaved, and will do so after I lose my gut

PS:

Does one have to be single to smell, braid, twist, rub on face or wrap themselves in another's hair?

Cause just for the record, I wrap myself in peoples hair all the time....

I am frequently caught smelling people's hair.

This past weekend there was this chick at the Subhumanz show that had AWSOME dreads......they were so long and pretty, I just started petting them and smelling them.  We became buddies for a minute!  :swoon She let me smell her...heh heh heh heh .....smell.....huh huh huh :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you did that I would so be all over you, you having a bf or not. So remember that.

Archived