Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

• I run back to mommy DGN and hide in my safe space, rocking back and forth in the corner, sucking my thumb.  Leave me alone,  big bad world! 🍼👶
    • I been hiding in the research peptides mafia cult and shit just got real,  y'all.
    • About to get the second phase of today started.   Phase one was orders.  Phase two is maintenance.
    • Fuck, I heard it changed ownership.  I hope they got a sweet payout for it.  I remember when that construction company "accidentally" hit the wall.  They survived quite a bit down there and I hope whatever the new place is continues to do so.   More than likely they'll make it some trendy as fuck place and jack up the prices 2x at least.  When I think about the gentrification going on I think about this:     I remember when Alex (one of the former bartenders at City Club) lived in a loft around the corner.  He had some guy stay in his place that he AirBNB'd out when he wasn't there.  Turns out the guy didn't even stay, he was just scoping out the building which he later bought and kicked everyone out to "renovate" it and jack up the prices.
    • About to get this day started.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.