I had a car accident a week ago and it was a hit and run. So, I have to pay the deductible of $600 since the guy took off with no information given. It sucks bad because I can't work until the car is fixed but I can't come up with the money to get it fixed. Life is fun. But someone or someones sent me a blank card today in the mail with exactly $600 in it with no return address. I have a suspicion it was Tron, but I really don't know. The handwriting looks similar to my Uncle's but not the same. It's crazy but such a huge relief. Thank you to my anonymous savior. :happydance

Wow, I thought maybe it was you, Tron. I have no idea where it came from then. Although a girl in my class today heard the story and she said she had prayed very hard for me to receive exactly the amount I needed to fix my car. I'm not usually one to pray as such, but it was heartwarming all the same. 

On 2/11/2020 at 10:49 PM, TronRP said:

When I read about you receiving the money, all I could think was you definitely had a guardian angel looking out for you.

I agree completely. I still don't know who it was but it has helped me to not stress out quite as much. I can't say enough times how grateful I am. :)