• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
    • Just finished handling a crazy eventful morning and now about to head out to pick up yard work from where I left off before the rain started yesterday.
    • Board Domination Week CXXVI Day 5 - Thursday's Top Ranks   1. TronRP - 27 posts 2. know_buddy_kares - 13 posts 3. Scary Guy - 7 posts   Possible Rank Contenders 4. et-novum - 5 posts 5. Simon Bar Sinister - 4 posts
    • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list) TronRP
    • Had fun playing with my neighbor's gas powered yard tools this morning.  I've never used a gas powered backpack blower before...so much fun.  Now I'm about to start looking for auto restorers since Toyota said they don't want to touch my vehicle.  I really don't get it if a person is willing to pay for the work to be done, but whatever they need to do so they don't lose their "Toyota Verification".
    • @phee's band does stuff, and @DJ Nocker's band does other stuff, and Defiled plays music. $10 cover - (not sure of age limit) - Doors at 08:00 PM @The Reagle Beagle in Yipsilanti 817 E Michigan Avenue Ypsilanti, MI  48198 https://regalbeagleypsi.com   I plan to show up after the monthly Gathering at IHOP at 07:00 PM I also plan on going to The Michigan Skeptics Association meeting at China Star Palace at 01:00 PM

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.