Now Listening To ...

JaneDead

yes, i love all sorts of music. Christian music also. her voice is angellic. i'm not into rap, country, oldies (rock), bluegrass, etc. yesterday the video showed up using the same posting method. i do not have time to post it over and over. i don''t get it.. NOTHING works with AOL. it's a video by r Rebecca St James.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0v7fwF75Ow&feature=bf_prev&list=AVGxdCwVVULXetfWQRGZIkWNljHsVklOgU&index=23[/media]

Edited by Etalimissa

Nachtmahr - Katharsis

Another band that I liked before finding out the front man is OMFG:drool:.

CLEARLY doesn't constitute shallowness at ALL on my part because I dug the music first, right ? :whistle:

i agree with you Chernobyl. i was that way with upcoming baseball players. i used to get a minor league magazine via a subscription and i'd like certain players via reading about them. then once they hit the majors the kiddies would drool over tham and say "i love him" since he was attractive or CUTE as they'd say. but i liked him for his talent eons before he came up to the show. same with music. if we like it first then we see them and find out they are absolute drool factors it's okay. i've done the same much myself. drooling is good exercise....:happydance

genCAB - Perish The Thought

Afraid to look up photos of this one, guy sounds sexy. Piggish bias aside, great vocal and music blend.

FUCK...

I couldn't resist the curiosity, and I was completely correct:

gencab.jpg

gencab2.jpg

WHY do I torture myself so? Male perfection will be the death of me, it leads me into so many bad life decisions (and sometimes biased musical choices, that's why I now have a rule that I always listen before I look :rofl:).

Edited by Chernobyl