About Being In Debt

Sarcasm: I love people who lecture me about getting out of debt. People who say "you should be living within your means."  People who tell you that you should go to a "get out of debt seminar where you can "learn" how to get yourself out of debt and live debt free forever. And how it worked for them and now their life is just wonderful. I wonder if these people realize that there is this thing called "lay offs" and jobs closings  that happen to people. That you can attend all the "live debt free seminars" there are, but if you have lost your income; it won't do you a bit of good.

People in glass houses...

You know?

Everyone is quick to judge without knowing the entire story. Next time, remind them that unless they are paying you're bills that they have no dealings with how you live and what works for you're life best.

And than politely thank them for their suggestions. =P

Yeah we all want to be debt free but sometimes we are just surviving not thriving, ya it is shitty and if one cannot understand or attempt to walk a day in you're shoes than they lack the perspective of what angle you are coming from and therefore lacks validity, which makes them prejudgmental and, well fuck em. I appreciate people who are willing to put themselves in another's shoes in order to gain perspective because they may end up with feedback that is beneficial to you, but otherwise it is just plain judgement from people who have a one track mind.

Most people aren't "self examined" and thus are REALLY not up for the task of looking at a situation (or at least trying) from the other persons perspective, since they don't even bother to (actually) examine their own motives/reactions.   They just react / act with little conscious contemplation of any of it.  :hope::hope::hope: