Tired of loud neighbors

Why do I have to hear them talk screaming? And my landlord basically made a comment like well who knows they may get mad and be the type to pull a gun. So, I figured since they are so loud and make me hear them living life and talking shit well, why not help them and share their life with the world. So..

I am ready to cry every day over this the landlord just blew it off like it was not his problem. I texted him yesterday and said I can't tolerate this anymore and am going to have to move. Why do I have to move because the neighbors are ignorant, arrogant and inconsiderate?

I have relatively loud neighbors as well, kat. There is a family who lives across the street who I refer to as the "quiet family" because anything they do is exceptionally loud. Their children running in the streets literally screaming gets old after a while as well. I hope your neighbors get a little quieter over time. 

If I get woke up in the night by loud people, I lose all sense of fear and have been known to yell out the window at them to shut up! Then I realize how doing that could get me kill and I go and hide. But I have done that and once the guy apologized  for waking me up. I am not a nice person if I get woke up.  LOL

21 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

I have relatively loud neighbors as well, kat. There is a family who lives across the street who I refer to as the "quiet family" because anything they do is exceptionally loud. Their children running in the streets literally screaming gets old after a while as well. I hope your neighbors get a little quieter over time. 

Thanks and yea I have seen that kind of crap too, that would drive me nuts!! Lol

22 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

If I get woke up in the night by loud people, I lose all sense of fear and have been known to yell out the window at them to shut up! Then I realize how doing that could get me kill and I go and hide. But I have done that and once the guy apologized  for waking me up. I am not a nice person if I get woke up.  LOL

Lol, I actually pounded on the wall and yelled shut up and we'll, he heard me and yelled back... Fuck you!!  So I went there and I asked him if he was the person that just got called by the landlord for the noise and he goes..naw, I don't know nothing about that.. Meanwhile, his wife or gf is in the background asking with a attitude, "who is that?" I'm like, wow, they are going to play stupid, OK. They were the ones that suggested I come to the door per the landlord but I didn't want to accuse the wrong people but once I heard that woman in the background I knew that they were screwing with me because it was her voice I hear through the wall. 

My one neighbor, Chico, really cool dude, he was outside the next day and he saw me and came up to me like look at how ignorant these mfers are because they were literally parked I'm two spots, like not a little too far over, dude straight up in both spots, like they knew that was wrong... Well I pointed up towards their apartment window and was like is it those guys up there? And he was like yep they are ignorant, just ignorant as hell. So, I'm not the only one who they disrespect. My other neighbor was like knocking on my door cause he saw my fb about how I was going to move and he said don't move cause of them next time they bother you.. Come get me, I'll go take care of it, don't even worry cause I don't care about what they say...I was like, cool..thanks. Lol

10 minutes ago, ManicQueen said:

Sounds like the assholes who live above me. Absolutely no consideration for the the other people in the building. These people even bounce a basketball in their apt at random hours of the day.

Omg, no shit? It's like, come on now, for real? 

55 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I declare those videos sound like domestic violence.

That's initially what I thought the first time I reported it to landlord, I said it sounded like people were fighting and I was concerned but it's not, the mom is usually the one I hear yelling at the top of her lungs or she'll be talking on the phone and I will hear her life conversations. I was raised in a loud family too, all my friends had loud family that kinda sounds like they're yelling when they talk so I understand that sometimes people aren't aware of the volume of their voice which is why I didn't complain the first year living here, that and I would come home from work and retire to my room but now I am here all day until Tuesday, at least being back at work will help. I have to go back like it's been too long I'm driving myself further nuts. Lol

Yeah, I definitely understand the loud family thing. The fact that you never actually hear any screams along with the yelling would keep anyone from taking any action. Even the police would say as long as there was no violence towards you, there really isn't anything they could do. It just sucks that some people were never taught to cave common courtesy.

:no

• 5 weeks later...