Board Upgraded - Post Oddities Here Please

is it becasue the option just isnt there? (have to walk out the door in like 2 minutes , just didn't want you to think i was ignoring this, ill look at it...

The code on the main page for the color is in the place where the file name should be entered, but it won't allow anything else to be entered in the attach files box.

is it not visible at the bottom of the board right now?

I actually discovered that I can see the images when I sign out and then view the forum. It reacts the same way with my phone...images only show up once I've signed out...

The code on the main page for the color is in the place where the file name should be entered, but it won't allow anything else to be entered in the attach files box.

Been messing with that for awhile. I can't seem to fix it without fubaring the whole skin. I'll have to get ahold of a private IPB nerd for this as skins / aren't supported by the company that makes the software. In the meantime ill keep dinking around.

I actually discovered that I can see the images when I sign out and then view the forum. It reacts the same way with my phone...images only show up once I've signed out...

There are a CRAZY amouint of overlapping permssions between the "regular" member group that most poeople are in , and other member groups, I can't seem to find out what is screwing this up, I put a ticket in with invsion power services.

Hey I noticed there isn't any way to leave comments on pictures in galleries anymore.. At least I'm not seeing any.

Yeah that one is bizzare, most of the above problems are a problem with permissions , this one, is a problem for everyone. The only setting I see is "gallery comments On? Yes/No" with no other user-level permissions anywhere. I'll have to put in a ticket for this one too.

To be honest, I'm rather curious as to how chat would work on a forum. Would people posts less and chat more, or post more while chatting, or just end up only hanging out in the chat room...

I think if you took the conversations from the chatroom and just threw them up randomly into their own threads, they could work in tandem with the forums, because then you could have a real-time conversation about something and then continue it outside of the original, but that's the opinion of someone who wouldn't mind their public conversations there getting reposted.

I tried a few different times, doesnt seem to want to work. I'll have to look into it more at some point.

The error I always get is "The chat room has not been properly setup by the administrator (the chat room account number has not been supplied)." But the way errors are there could always be more to it than that.

the gallery comments should be working now. (along with a bunch of random glitches i found).

The problem with not seeing the pictures in the "recent images" block i'm not sure about as i can see them in a test account i have (but i could see them before) some of the permissions were odd, but not incorrect per se.

The problem with not being able to upload from a mobile device with >this< skin i don't think is really fixable without a ton of work as it would require custom changes that are a bit beyond me, as the skin isn't designed for mobile devices.

*pokes around more*