greetings earthlings im nerdcore . been on the board for about 8 yrs now? last 5 yrs been comming and going . so I thought I reindroduce myself ( alot on the board as changed i see like the new layout too) anyways im becky 30 going through a divorce live in mt clemens and have a 2 yr old daughter. I work as a nurse at troy beaumont and getting my masters at oakland university. i used to go to cc all the time but havent been there in many many years. is it still wortg going too?. troy how the hell have you been ? meg and jarod how is your kid ? anyways hope all is doing well and if anyone has any questions or anything medical related just ask LOL cheers for now

becky aka nerdcore

Hi Becky, Welcome Back!

Been awhile. Nice to see you on the board.

My health is for crap but I'm alive =D yay.

Jarod hasn't been active for years, and I mean like, years years, meg was active until real recently, no drama or anything she just hasn't been all that active. You moved aay away didn't you? You back now for good?

yeah i was living downriver with my soon to be ex husband in gibraltar now i live in mt.clemens. been back in macomb county since may ... is scaryguy still on i miss so many of you ! i usually have saturday nights off so ill try my hardest to make it to cc again.. id love to go..glad your still alive? and i have a car fianlly so if anyone needs a ride.. heh let me know !!!

Greetings and Welcome back to DGN. I am truly in love with this place and am constantly telling Troy how much I appreciate hanging out here. :happy:

You had me at CC and Car...to be honest, I wouldn't mind having a hang buddy whenever I go to City Club because I always forget to stop dancing and always end up leaving sometime after 4:15 am. It would be nice to have someone to hang there with and keep me grounded as far as time is concerned. If you ever feel like hooking up to hang out just let me know... :biggrin:

And again Welcome Back :happy:

@tronrp eeekkk 4:15 am ! I dont know if i can stay up past 1 am lol im 30 and old and like my sleep hahahaha

torn assunder hi ! :welcome: forgot about you too! how are you darling ? if i can drag my bf to cc on a sat night we will make it out . my saturday nights are usually baby free but i work mad hrs and so does he so we will see!

@tronrp eeekkk 4:15 am ! I dont know if i can stay up past 1 am lol im 30 and old and like my sleep hahahaha

Cute...my meaning is that I need to leave early...1 am would be fine...I just can't tell time on the floor... :blushing: