Vitriol Gauge - Binding Ritual

DJ Saint

Posting this for friends at iffwreckords...

Vitriol Gauge is the project of Anthony Kuchta. Founded on the genres of Noise, Drone, Death Ambient and first wave Industrial sound.

Using everything from feedback loops and circuit bends, to synthesizers and scrap metal.

Often misunderstood and misconstrued for his views on the music scene, Vitriol Gauge has become a cathartic sonic venting area for aggression and anger in reaction to

what others are too often afraid to express.

Vitriol Gauge is veracity in motion, uneasiness in agitation and effective in transformation.

released 23 October 2012

Mixing/Mastering: Iff Wreckords Detroit

Album Artwork: Marc Church

Iff wreckords / Detroit was founded by RSKIV from Iff wreckordings in 2000 as an off shoot of the original now long gone label began by close friend, mentor and fellow Magickian Taam Van Eck in 1985.

an experimentalist art / sound collective of Magick in both theory and practice, Through Sound, Visions, Ritual and Living we present a different outlook on what is reality and existence...

We are not really a "Label" as much as we are a art / sound collective seeking to explore the Peace of sound and the Pieces of the human mind. Entertainment is secondary to the interest of our mission.

Edited by torn asunder
image removed due to nudity rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought it last week, soooo good. I know I sound like I'm dissing the Detroit scene, but I have yet to hear anything else scene-related come from the area that is so refined, so professionally recorded, and well orchestrated (erm, well it's noise, so unorchestrated...? :tongue:) than this, so for anyone wanting something genuine and new, it's worth checking out!

Music to write (or paint, create, etc) to if you're like me, been listening to it and knocking out page after page. Or simply sitting back and enjoying it is fine too :unworthy:

• 1 month later...

Edited by torn asunder, 01 November 2012 - 07:53 PM.

image removed due to nudity rules.

PFFFFT - it's not nudity, it's art! Mapplethorpe could have told you that. It's also a chance to explore history as Shibari dates back to 1400 a.d.

Also it's ironic since most on this board ARE adults and the sex, sexuality and gothapotamus threads are often the most commented upon.

Seriously DGN, fuck you and your continued censorship of art, music and while not pertinent to this thread in particular but often found elsewhere, independent thought. No wonder people are leaving this board in droves.

I definitely was into the sound, but sorry for sounding like a sexless prude (Chernobyl knows), I was diggin the image until it got to the EXTREME camel toe. It gave sympathy pains like unto that of a dude having his manhood stripped by skin ripper tongs...I'm just sayin... :rofl:

I definitely was into the sound, but sorry for sounding like a sexless prude (Chernobyl knows), I was diggin the image until it got to the EXTREME camel toe. It gave sympathy pains like unto that of a dude having his manhood stripped by skin ripper tongs...I'm just sayin... :rofl:

The cover is for artistic expression though. There is always heavy symbolism in almost all facets of industrial/experimental type stuff. If you're digging then sound though, then you've got more refined tastes than a lot of people in the scene these days :thumbsup::happy: The sound is the super important part.

Edited by Chernobyl