Fall Embrace

Chickshunt2

I felt you tonight. Your embrace curled around me, a cool whisper against my skin. I closed my eyes, sighed then gave you a soft smile and inhaled deeply. You smell of cool earth, dry leaves and change. I have longed for you, for your return. I knew you would come but the wait can be torturous to someone who loves you as much as I do. You make primal urges come to life to inside myself. I dream of long days spent by the lake, nights spent curled in a blanket listening to you, hours spent wrapped in a warm fur riding down the trail on my pony. You make me want to abandoned my life as I know it and run away with you, for I know before to long you will be gone again, leaving me to start my wait for your return once again. But I felt you tonight, your back and I will enjoy you while you are here.

In Honor of Fall 2011

I felt you tonight. Your embrace curled around me, a cool whisper against my skin. I closed my eyes, sighed then gave you a soft smile and inhaled deeply. You smell of cool earth, dry leaves and change. I have longed for you, for your return. I knew you would come but the wait can be torturous to someone who loves you as much as I do. You make primal urges come to life to inside myself. I dream of long days spent by the lake, nights spent curled in a blanket listening to you, hours spent wrapped in a warm fur riding down the trail on my pony. You make me want to abandoned my life as I know it and run away with you, for I know before to long you will be gone again, leaving me to start my wait for your return once again. But I felt you tonight, your back and I will enjoy you while you are here.

In Honor of Fall 2011

...and Orion appearing in the sky.