Here is my watch I got which many of you may enjoy

Neat.

(if you upload pictures to your gallery, then link to them, they are easier to access later on as these are "attached" to just this post and go poof , in terms of trying to find them, after awhile, just a random fyi)

Thank you Troy. I will look into this one of these days. I want and need to scan so many items to show to this site and to FB buddies so the masses can see them and I won't have to send them to lots of people. I was wondering how people posted videos in their forum replies. I tried it and only got a "link" to show up but other people get the real videos to show up. Gosh, Darklord figured out this site faster and better than I did and he's from NRW.

Thank you Troy. I will look into this one of these days. I want and need to scan so many items to show to this site and to FB buddies so the masses can see them and I won't have to send them to lots of people. I was wondering how people posted videos in their forum replies. I tried it and only got a "link" to show up but other people get the real videos to show up. Gosh, Darklord figured out this site faster and better than I did and he's from NRW.

there are a bunch of buttons like on Microsoft Word up above the text area, the single "square Polaroid" picture is for ... pictures. The one that looks like three little squares is "insert media" which lets you insert videos and such. Similar to how the little chain is an "insert link" button.

If you hover your mouse over each of the little square buttons a tool tip will pop up saying what they are for.

there are a bunch of buttons like on Microsoft Word up above the text area, the single "square Polaroid" picture is for ... pictures. The one that looks like three little squares is "insert media" which lets you insert videos and such. Similar to how the little chain is an "insert link" button.

If you hover your mouse over each of the little square buttons a tool tip will pop up saying what they are for.

Troy, i did do that with my photos i put in these forum questions. i am using them off of a disc. maybe that is why? i also used a link for a video or two. maybe it's an AOL thing, don't know. but i did use that "insert image url" button and apparently it did not work. i'll try it again next time. maybe it was having a bad day? i did move my mouse cursor over each of the little buttons to see what they were. i'll keep practicing i guess. on FB i've not had problems with my photos of jewelry, kitty, etc. but here i am having problems...