Trueblood is not like twilight.

If anyone saw the last episode of Trueblood (Season 3, Episode 3). During the final scene there is quite an interesting sex scene that would make your average twilight fan run from the room and hide under their bed.

I wont spoil it too much... but vampires that are having very VERY rough sex manage to have missionary and doggy style sex (sort of) at the same time.... No Yoga would make the position that they had possible...

If you have seen this episode then you know what I am talking about...

If not... go back to twilight.

If anyone saw the last episode of Trueblood (Season 3, Episode 3). During the final scene there is quite an interesting sex scene that would make your average twilight fan run from the room and hide under their bed.

I wont spoil it too much... but vampires that are having very VERY rough sex manage to have missionary and doggy style sex (sort of) at the same time.... No Yoga would make the position that they had possible...

If you have seen this episode then you know what I am talking about...

If not... go back to twilight.

I will see this...& I bet, I have done that position ;)

..how occidental of you to say....I must see this...I have connections...what season:episode is the show at for this spectacle?

OH..3:3..easy to remember...

***SPOILER***

Okay okay....

Vampire is having angry hate sex with another vamp... she is on the bed he is on top of her... they are in missionary position... her head is hanging off the bed.... he then reaches down (because she is looking at him...) and twists her head completely around and pushes down... so that now her face is facing (think exorcist) the floor her spine snaps because he is also forcing it down towards the floor... so basically here head is all but torn off at this point. (but her being a vampire is still alive when she says "I love you" to him.) So her body is on the bed in missionary position but her face is toward to floor being turned around to almost a 180 degree angle to the body... and her neck has been twisted to and pushed to the point where it is about twice as far from the body as usual, and about a third as thick... her spine being snapped and the muscle being twisted around it.

So no...

***SPOILER***

Okay okay....

Vampire is having angry hate sex with another vamp... she is on the bed he is on top of her... they are in missionary position... her head is hanging off the bed.... he then reaches down (because she is looking at him...) and twists her head completely around and pushes down... so that now her face is facing (think exorcist) the floor her spine snaps because he is also forcing it down towards the floor... so basically here head is all but torn off at this point. (but her being a vampire is still alive when she says "I love you" to him.) So her body is on the bed in missionary position but her face is toward to floor being turned around to almost a 180 degree angle to the body... and her neck has been twisted to and pushed to the point where it is about twice as far from the body as usual, and about a third as thick... her spine being snapped and the muscle being twisted around it.

So no...

As flexible as you may be sir... if you had done this position... you would be wanted for murder.

I've always loved vampire *anything* ...until Twilight. Not my kind of stuff at all.

When I first saw the previews for True Blood I thought it was going to be sooo damn stupid. Bottled fake blood? Southern politically correct vampires! riiight.

I accidentally saw just a tiny part of one episode and I was, and still am hopelessly hooked.

THAT..is not a sexual position...it's breaking someone's neck during intercourse...a fetish (of the psycho-socio-pathic-variety)... :dry:

But for fictional vamps.... a sexual position... (since they live through it.... hence during the position she says "I love you")

As flexible as you may be sir... if you had done this position... you would be wanted for murder.

You sir, are a LIAR!

I know several people in this world have done that to there blow up dolls! lmao

I love True Blood. Show is amazing.

However, that sex scene in question, and I don't disturb easily, was the most WTF thing I have seen on the show so far. Knowing what Alan Ball is capable of, all will make sense by the end of the season.

Have any of you had the True Blood drink? Tastes like carbonated tang and is supremely tasty. Hard to find and expensive but well worth it.

For those of you who might actually confuse Twilight with anything remotely cool, I came up with an acronym to help you:

V.A.M.P.I.R.E.S. = Vampires are monsters. Please ignore retarded emo shit.

For those of you who might actually confuse Twilight with anything remotely cool, I came up with an acronym to help you:

V.A.M.P.I.R.E.S. = Vampires are monsters. Please ignore retarded emo shit.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:thanks: