Main Art midnight movies

yeah, so apparently Landmark isn't going to drop the whole sched in one e-mail like they did last year. I'll update this as I get 'em. They have announced the next 3 weekends, though, and here they are:

tonight and tomorrow: The Warriors :D

July 2 & 3: The Big Lebowski

July 9 & 10: City of Lost Children :D x 1,000!

I saw City of Lost Children, its a very different kind of movie alltogether. My x-girlfriend could not get into it, she didnt like it at all. I thought it was interesting tho, and there is some great imagery. its got an intriguing look to it, but i guess its not for everyone.

I saw City of Lost Children, its a very different kind of movie alltogether. My x-girlfriend could not get into it, she didnt like it at all. I thought it was interesting tho, and there is some great imagery. its got an intriguing look to it, but i guess its not for everyone.

Oh its for sure not for everyone, but it doesnt change the fact that its awesome.

Big Lebowski is dumb, but City of Lost Children is AWESOME!

Shut your mouth!!!! The big lebowski is one of the best movies I have ever seen. (in a comdey way) NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE JESUS!

I thought you and I could have been friends... not so much anymore :rofl:

Shut your mouth!!!! The big lebowski is one of the best movies I have ever seen. (in a comdey way) NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE JESUS!

I thought you and I could have been friends... not so much anymore :rofl:

That makes me sad knowing you thought this movie was good and work in the film industry...You are going to help pump more garbage :(

Oh well, I should have not gotten my hopes up for more people with good taste...

I mean come on great production design, great dialog and great actors. I also think the warriors was a good movie. It all depends on the eye of the beholder I guess. And as far as pumping garbage in to the system I work on whoever will pay me. I'm not in a place to tell companies that I don't like their script and to shove it. Mommas gotta eat and go dance.

I mean come on great production design, great dialog and great actors. I also think the warriors was a good movie. It all depends on the eye of the beholder I guess. And as far as pumping garbage in to the system I work on whoever will pay me. I'm not in a place to tell companies that I don't like their script and to shove it. Mommas gotta eat and go dance.

:( Great Dialog? I assume you thought that about "Inglorious Bastards" too? Oh well... You like some good music so its not all bad ;)

Edited by DJ Nocker

Huh...I've never seen either.

I saw City of Lost Children on the big screen at the DIA years ago. absolutely unforgettable. you should do whatever you have to do to see it in a theater now that you have the chance...and, if you do take my advice, be in your seat when the movie begins. Maybe the most mindbending opening scene ever.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, so apparently Landmark isn't going to drop the whole sched in one e-mail like they did last year. I'll update this as I get 'em. They have announced the next 3 weekends, though, and here they are:

July 9 & 10: City of Lost Children :D x 1,000!

the following two weekends will feature:

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas July 16 & 17

[Rec] 2 - Detroit premiere of new Spanish horror! :D July 23 & 24

the following two weekends will feature:

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas July 16 & 17

[Rec] 2 - Detroit premiere of new Spanish horror! :D July 23 & 24

HOLY CRAP! Im so there to see Rec 2. god knows how long it will take before it comes out on dvd in the usa...it took YEARS after the original came out to make it way here...the freaking remake (Quarantine) was available before the original was, lmao

• 2 weeks later...

I happened to have the whole schedule here in my pocket when I saw this...

July 30-31: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

August 6-7: Wayne's World

August 13-14: Blue Velvet

August 20-21: Pretty in Pink

August 27-28: Bottle Rocket

September 3-5: Dazed and Confused