The lastfm tag cloud....

phee

I like Pandora Radio plus it streams over my iPhone quite well. My car stereo has been made obsolete. Instead of CDs and listening to stupid radio stations I can plug my iPhone into the car and go..

I used to use pandora... but it just did not seem to have the selection that lastfm had... also Pandora seemed to play the same tracks over and over again.

I used to use pandora... but it just did not seem to have the selection that lastfm had... also Pandora seemed to play the same tracks over and over again.

Pandora also has a limited number of song skips per hour, last.fm does not. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Anywho, here's mine:

normal_thumb.png

Edited by DJ Nihil

[align=center] normal_thumb.png [/align]

[align=center] normal_thumb.png [/align]

Rofl, there's two artists in that last one that are similar to each other but do not fit in with the rest :whistle:.

My tag cloud rules, sorry :tongue::jamin

Rofl, there's two artists in that last one that are similar to each other but do not fit in with the rest :whistle:.

My tag cloud rules, sorry :tongue::jamin

Bwahahahahaha.... poser :p

HEY! We're all posers a LITTLE bit :tongue:. You listen to hardcore, screamo and emo hardcore! I also listen to cheesy new wave and cold wave, and Phee listens to And One secretly when nobody is around his cubicle. I'm sure void and I will eventually stop fighting it and start a Facebook group called "Goths for Gaga" :rofl:.

HEY! We're all posers a LITTLE bit :tongue:. You listen to hardcore, screamo and emo hardcore! I also listen to cheesy new wave and cold wave, and Phee listens to And One secretly when nobody is around his cubicle. I'm sure void and I will eventually stop fighting it and start a Facebook group called "Goths for Gaga" :rofl:.

I listen to And One and I don't do it secretly.... lol.

I don't think anyone should be ashamed of what they listen to... and you know what? I LIKE THE TRACK BAD ROMANCE SO ALL YOU POSER'S CAN SUCK IT!

I will gladly admit I listen to hardcore and some screamo. I have never had more fun at a concert of any other genre. So much energy, so much aggression.

"The Locust" is my favorite band for the record. Wrap your head around that one, lol, especially with what I DJ.

And for the record.... I am a huge fascist poser.

I'm a BIGGER fascist nazi poser than you, Phee. I thought we've been through this. It was determined elsewhere on the internets, remember? That's why I'm now Herrnobyl.

I'm a BIGGER fascist nazi poser than you, Phee. I thought we've been through this. It was determined elsewhere on the internets, remember? That's why I'm now Herrnobyl.