Hair suggestions

Honey was starting leave highlights in my hair I'm not sure if I want and honey also doesn't really work like a conditioner. So now I'm using what most no-shampoo people use. I use baking soda with a "splash" (like a bartender's splash) or less of water to turn it into a paste, and this works like shampoo; its left my hair a little dryer, but that's supposed to stop after a week or less. Then I use dilluted apple cider vinegar which works wonders and literally acts like an expensive conditioner.

Dilluted honey can work as a skin moisturizer, and dilluted apple cider vinegar also can act as a toner for afterwards. Honey could cause a skin reaction for some people, brown sugar did for me and left my face red. A lot of skin, hair, and deoderant products are overrated and overpriced.

during the dry time, i strongly suggest using coconut oil.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if I should cut these braids out of my hair or try to untangle the matted areas. Don't get me wrong, it's clean, doesn't stick or draw bugs, but when its wet, it nearly breaks my neck with the weight and takes three days to dry completely.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...