BrokeNCYDE :]

I'm actually heavy into the 'scene' music, and I can say that brokeNCYDE is probably one of the absolute worst bands out there. That being said, they do have some redeeming qualities about them though, in that their covers of rap songs are actually catchy enough to give a new life to once dead songs. You'll probably have to dig pretty hard for the old school rap covers and if you're expecting them to be as gangsta as before then you'll be disappointed but they do sound different, different enough to make people listen to them again. I was horrified when my friend told me that he thought "Bitches Ain't Shit" by Dr. Dre was by brokeNCYDE though.

If you're not at all into rap, though, these guys are not for you in any way.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BrokeNCYDE is my all time favorite band. I love them with everything inside of me :D I know they are not the most popular in the goth/industrial scene but they are still a great band. Sometimes you must open your mind to open up your music taste! I will understand if you don't like them :] They're not for everyone!

If you like it, that's cool. We all have different tastes in music. But I had to turn it off after 45 seconds.

Kk DJ Saint, I actually concur. We hardly close topics unless they are deemed to be highly threadjacked, very unproductive, counter-productive to the functioning of DGN, etc. I truly believe this thread is heading in that direction. Well, already started actually. Everyone who was going to leave input on the subject most likely already has and not one bit of it was positive towards the band in question which in turn has started to fester drama.

If anyone objects to the closing of this thread, has questions on our policies, etc, please direct this toward the inbox of myself or another DGN moderator and we will be happy to discuss your issues and try to land at a satisfactory conclusion.

Thanks to everyone ahead of time for your cooperation and understanding in the matter.