Would I be a slut if I did this?

I' m with everyone else, this guys is a total dog. It won't make you "slutty" per-se, but I personally think that you deserve better and should use your time and energy in meeting someone who isn't just being a player. I'd ditch this guy in a hurry.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to make this as short as posible.

Ok...so theres this guy that me and my 2 best friends met one day. He was with his friend too. He liked one of my best friends and was talking to her for a minute and his friend liked me and was talking to me. They both kissed us before we left and I gave the guy that liked me my number. My 3rd friend just went outside while the guys were talking to us. Sooo....fast forward to a couple of weeks ago and I run into him on the bus and he asks for my whole name so he can look me up on Facebook. He does and me, him and my other friend (that he wasn't interested in at first) agree to hang out with him. (My friend that he DID like at first didn't like him). So me and her are texting him the night before and he asks us both do we have boyfriends and he says that he likes us both and wants us both. We hang out with him and he kisses us both and stuff and I'm a little more aggressive than my friend and he's kissing me and all that and other stuff (nothing TOO much though). The next day I text him and I wanna figure out what he wants before we hang out again. Does he want a girlfriend, JUST sex, friends with benefits...what? I tell him he seems to want a friend with benefits type thing since he likes me AND my friend. He tells me thats kinda true but if we end up boyfriend and girlfriend later he would love it. A few more texts are exchanged and then he calls me and basically tells me we gotta talk and then tells me he just wants to be best frineds cause theres this girl that could become his girlfriend and she read the texts we were sending (cause the phone he uses is hers) and started crying cause she really likes him. So he tells me that we should be best friends cause he really likes her and we gotta stop texting. So I'm caught off guard but just say ok.

So THEN he calls me last night and asks do I wanna hang out Friday. I'm just like woooow. I ask him about that girl and won't she kick his ass and TRY to kick mune if we hang out and he says no cause they decided no to be bf and gf unitl they get out of school and that now he can have me if he wants me. I say ok and agree to hang out but I KNOW things would get physical if we hang out.

I ask my friend about it and she says it would be like I'm a slut cause he's just usuing me unitl this other girl decides to be his girlfriend. But now I know that he doesn't want a relationship and I'm cool with that. Although I DO wish he would have told us he had a potential girlfriend from the start. I know if I hang out with him it's just gonna be mostly physical and stuff. I told my friend I didn't mind now cause I know what he wants and I'm cool with not being his gf and yes it was wrong and it does kinda seem like he's just using me for physical reasons but idk. What should I do? I need opinions and answers. The thing is I want physical stuff (being 21 and a virgin is no fun) and now that I know how it is I'm ok...but would I be stupid for hanging out with him considering what he did?

GUYS this question was basically for you and like always you failed to tell the truth . . .

Sweety this guy is using you that girl more than likely is his GIRLFRIEND not potential girlfriend but is his GIRLFRIEND . . .

Now if you play your cards right you can have your cake and eat it too . . . but seriously if you wana go at it just for a piece of meat then thats on you girl but if you want it to have meaning for you stay the FUCK away from dude and thats coming from someone who has had alot of experience and i hate when people say im young and i dont know nuthn they jus need to shut the fuck up cuz they dont know what i have been threw in life they are not on my level i seem like im writing out of anger and you know what i am im fucking smart and its time people open there eyes and see that just cuz im young doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about. i wana be a fucking shrink when i grow up (i do admit i have alot more growing up to do but i know what im talking about when i say i know what im talking about) im good at listening and giving advice so please understand that im just trying to help.....

GUYS this question was basically for you and like always you failed to tell the truth . . .

Sweety this guy is using you that girl more than likely is his GIRLFRIEND not potential girlfriend but is his GIRLFRIEND . . .

Now if you play your cards right you can have your cake and eat it too . . . but seriously if you wana go at it just for a piece of meat then thats on you girl but if you want it to have meaning for you stay the FUCK away from dude and thats coming from someone who has had alot of experience and i hate when people say im young and i dont know nuthn they jus need to shut the fuck up cuz they dont know what i have been threw in life they are not on my level i seem like im writing out of anger and you know what i am im fucking smart and its time people open there eyes and see that just cuz im young doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about. i wana be a fucking shrink when i grow up (i do admit i have alot more growing up to do but i know what im talking about when i say i know what im talking about) im good at listening and giving advice so please understand that im just trying to help.....

My oppion, I would have a girlfriend vs than friends with benfits..after all that gets old..very quickly.

At the end you can feel empty lonley again. Boyfriend and Girlfriend relenships with deep love connection are the best.

-CatsEye :cat:

excuse me!? :blink: who failed? i can practically guarantee that any guys who responded in here did so in all honesty, because that's the kind of community, and the type of people we have here.

sorry, but that statement really bugged me... :dry:

Edited by torn asunder

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a real winner.

Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants.

Never make someone a priority if they consider you to be just an option.

Lose him, you can do better, you're quite young still, you have plenty of time.

Well, who says she's looking to settle down? Maybe she just wants some fun too, she's quite young and she's only going to be young once, there's plenty of time for that boring settling-down crap later in life :tongue: .

Are you a slut, BC? No. Personally I don't understand why it would matter, but I do know that to some people peer-enforcement is important (hell, even I do it sometimes too).

I have had this discussion with my brofriends on numerous occasions because as someone who has a vagina and yet is still one-of-the-boys, I get some pretty awesome insider opinions and information from time to time. I don't get any female insider info however as I don't have female friends and at 24 years of age how women work is still a mystery to me. It surprised me that most of all of the guys I ask that weren't raised up uber-religious or by hicks had the same thing to say about sluttiness as I: "If you're sexin' someone for affection, the sheer pleasure of it, the feeling of connection, or to enjoy both of your bodies, than it is not slutty; however, if you are sleeping with someone sheerly due to their status, a possible boost in your status, money, drugs, nice dresses, attention and not affection, to get back at someone else, or a promotion, then you are indeed a golddigging whorish slut of the worst kind and are an abomination to the sanctity and awesomeness of fuckin'."

And there you have it. IMO one girl getting fucked by her boss for a potential promotion is tenfold nastier and more dishonorable persay than one girl getting fucked by 8 guys all in a train sheerly because she enjoys the pleasure and appreciates that much dick.

PS: Also, upon reading other members' posts I realize, and I'm not sure how I didn't before, that this guy is definately dating that girl. When someone says "potential" girlfriend/boyfriend, you know that they're full blown with the person and just don't want to tell you. You don't usually "potentially" date someone, you go after it or don't. So of course don't ever expect anything serious from him, I'm sure you caught the drift of that from other posts, but also...are you comfortable with the fact that you're the other woman? Would you appreciate if someone were going to do the same to you? Something that can rest heavy on your conscious and make you feel low-down and guilty in the long-run knowing you willingly helped someone cheat on their SO, definately something to think about because many people aren't comfortable with that idea.

Edited by Chernobyl
Last sentence

excuse me!? :blink: who failed? i can practically guarantee that any guys who responded in here did so in all honesty, because that's the kind of community, and the type of people we have here.

sorry, but that statement really bugged me... :dry:

Yes, it sounded a little instagatory, especially since I failed to see the giant neon sign at the beggining of the thread stating that this thread was aimed for guys to answer. :blink:

Yeah, this guy wasn't worth bothering with.

If you're simply sick of being a 21 year old virgin, find a really good friend to change that with, and move on to look for a relationship.

At least someone you could feel comfortable with and trust. My first time was around 20 with someone who wasnt the love of my life, but someone I loved as a friend and trusted. So many people end up having one of those regrettable first time stories....

Sooo nothing happened with him. I didn't end up hanging out with him and don't really plan on doing anything like that either. Hey! They geeky boy sounds cute. Maybe I'll find one of those. *Runs to a comic book store* Lol.

Hope it's my comic book store....LOL....J/K